+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 324 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3236

Thread: Is greed killing your account ?

Banned dektovek is an unknown quantity at this point dektovek's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes sure..greed can killing your account. you know that forex is never be easy business to earn much money quickly. so..don't a greedy trader,. use low risk for your trade and avoid to take high risk. you should take low profit to control your greed

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, of course bro, absolutely I personally believe that in forex trading with greed may lead to loss of your account so the best idea to get profit is to grab every small small profits that come and so with this method u can collect a lot of profit in your account .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that from the biggest enemies to the traders in forex trading business is greed.When i started forex i couldn't control my feelings of grid but i found that i am loosing a lot of money because i wanted to earn a lot.So i tried to control my emotions and i never trade with greed and i try the maximum to respect the money management rules.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that not greed greed is good somtimes the evidance is somtimes you wish that you were greddy in some deals that passed you away in other reasdone you must put plan n case of lossing this is what will protect you if your greed ios wrong

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,673 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading kay business main Trader ko greed nhy krna hy aor Trading main jo Trader big profit ky ly greed karty hain un ko Trading main loss ata hy aor Trader ko aisa nhy krna hy aor Forex Trading main thek money management say Trading kr kay success gain krna hy

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that greed is the first enemy for your account and you should know how to deal with this thing and kill this bad human nature if you want to succeed in this business , Forex is very profitable but you should have the patience and try to make a steady profit every month rather than trying to make big and quick profit.

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that I am not sure what to answer to this question but I have to say very much that greed is a very difficult thing to control and it must be learned by each trader to keep it in check otherwise you rum the risk of destroying your account and going bankrupt.

Member saharak is an unknown quantity at this point saharak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah, greed often killing my trading account because greed makes me cant be discipline with my trading rules and with my risk management. I must learn to be discipline, and control my greed in every trade, so i can avoid margin call happened to my trading account

Banned dektovek is an unknown quantity at this point dektovek's Avatar
    Thanks
    greed is not good for trader..greed is the first enemy in forex trading..use good money management to control your risk, don't take high risk to making high profit , you can lose much money quickly. you should start trade using low risk..

Senior Member umair121243 is on a distinguished road umair121243's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hn bhai main aapki baat say agree krta hun hamain es ko minimum karnay ki koshish karni cahiyay .ta k hum acha earn kar sakain .tab hi hum es market ma survive kar saktay hain. warna phr accpount hi blow huga

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 324 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)