+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 202 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Kaha se Muft signal mileaga?

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine pahle ek baar muft signal ka istemaal karke trading karne ki koshish kari thi lekin us signal se mujhe trade mein nuksan hua tha to uske baad maine aaj tak kisi bhi muft signal website ka upyog nahi kiya hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course I also agree with you that the use of the signal may be good to do occasionally. But I guess if we always rely on the use of open position signals every time we will never learn to rely on the tool itself. I do not think it's good. and we should not take signals from other outsiders and I think we need to learn forex trading and we need to trade with our analysis and then we can learn and can get success in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we can get free signals in forums, network sites, and also internet, but I do not follow any signals in trading and I think trading with signals does not make us a successful trader, we need to learn forex trading and if we can only then we can make good money. and There are many websites on the Internet that will give you free signals and there are many sites also that signal, but all the signals can be a fraud because you check first the signal reliability in the demo market and if they provide for several weeks free service than the very good

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Free signels are provided by many sites on the internet many people use that way to unlock by taking an idea about the stratigy of trading and market trends .... the analyst makes market analysis and gives an idea of the market trend. and there are many sites that offer this facility. You can also download soft stuff that can be tapped into your meta trader 4 to make trading easier But I use instaforex analysis to do trading because this is really very dough then do trade from acqiuired signal from different websits ... ....... thanks

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there are many websites that proves free trading signals and we can get from forums too, but I do not use any signals from outside, I believe in my own trading strategy and like to follow this strategy only. and i have never tried the free signal because one thing you can be sure about the free signal it will not help much, it will be such a free indicator so do not go with their free forex signal is not really appreciated.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not want to take any signals like that in the door, but I do not want to trade in it. If you are the main person, you are talking to the main group in the main group, say you are the group of people who say the main signals are free, and we have a right to say that we have some sites where we can go. If you want to work hard to work with you, then you will be able to work harder than you have done, you can do better business, either you are humorous or you want to understand the problem ...

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    muft signals ke liye bohat sites hain bohat se groups hain but main ap se yahi kahun ga ke ap khud ke trading pe depend karai or signals lene se avoid karain jo ke bohat hi zaruri ha forex main hum ko self confidence se trading karni hai agr fida lena hai to.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bali351 For This Useful Post:

JahanZaib (2018-07-29)

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is free from the signal of almost any use and these signals only help to create confusion with traders and speculators can not follow evaluation and signals themselves well. And it's easier to inform all of your own evaluations. and main khud signal pay tarde rust tha lakinis say maray andar trade skill ni aai hain or main nay ab faisala kia hay kay mjahy khud is main trade seekhni chhaiye or main khud tarding karni chahiye takay majhy is the main koi preshani na aay trade karta time

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my dear, in fact I strongly consider there are so many tools in forex trading that help merchants to gain profit or to gain experience and trading knowledge, so it is better to learn the online ebook which benefit more for the merchants. and in fact I think it's true that making self-analysis is good then we are not dependent on others but it's good if we get some problems for it then we share each other, and always, for the final decision back for the traders alone, bro.

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han ge esa hi hai ke bht sare blogs or website hain jo ke ap logo ko free signal de rahe hain or bht sare apps bhe hain jo ke free signal de rahe hain yeah ap google se search kr sakte hain kuch din signal ko watch kren or jo trusted site ho jis ke signal good hon ap log who watch kr ke apni trading laga sakte hain or un signal se fida bhe le sakte hain

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

Mr Law (2018-07-24), QamarXulqi (2018-07-23), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-07-24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 202 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)