+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 422 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Naye logo ke liye kaunsa account acha hota hain?

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    New traders need demo trading if you are new to forex trading You can do forex trading and I think without it you cannot learn forex trading when if you do not have skills and knowledge about forex trading I think you will lose a very short time and when you get real approaching me they have to go for a cent account with less risk and trade with 0.01 lot size which is ideal for trading but if we learn in the demo it's a rabbit to get this feeling and will treat trading as a game mare

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fanue For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was the first person to learn the basics and with a small deposit to open a real account and learn trade said. We know that our money is hard-earned in accounts and we / we can benefit both in the business of learning, and excitement, energy and trade, which are ideal for creating taste. But we learn in pilots that they feel that this is not good for learning and trading, which can be considered only as a game. and aap forex man new ho to aap bro, bro, the forum of the forex pe worker karo is why can't I just like it is not a bad demo account for trading kaean or a sign of a bad man apny zehan ko, bro how come the best trading man is gay and the tab is real account for each start and ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the demo account is the best to start every newcomer. Because they may not be able to get enough feelings from their lessons or training to take a real platform. So the demo account is the best place because it has a real platform. After that they must use a real account with a micro deposit. and for beginners before starting trading on a real account they must get used to and work on a demo account from which they can get good knowledge, experience and improve their skills after that easily go to trade on a real account.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sisca For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the demo account is the best to start every newcomer. as a result they will be powerless to realize enough feelings from their lessons or training to take on a real platform. So the demo account is the best place because it has a real platform. at that time they had to be forced to have to use a real account with a small deposit. and of course the first thing that always comes first and the problem is to learn the art of the Forex market as the right trade by trading on demo accounts until people are so sure they start trading with real money. After you learn, do trading with real a / c by investing real money, it's that simple !!

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think demo accounts are very important for new traders. Demo accounts are very helpful for new traders to learn about Forex trading and they can enter in Forex direct trading in a safe way after practicing on a demo account. Demo accounts are a good source for learning about Forex trading. and the best demo account for beginners because it helps them to get a very clear picture of how to get the trade going and shows to avoid losses and even if losses occur then they need not worry because the demo is fully artificial except for market movements. .

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion the best demo account for beginners. demo trading is the basis of success. demo trading gives us experience and knowledge. after a demo account, we must open a forex forum trading account for trading. and demo accounts are just new traders that are useful, but must be at new traders in the market who use demo accounts for a period of two weeks or even a month mastering the work of the podium and then I prefer to work on real accounts to learn forex and must be included in the account this is at least $ 100.

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have to open a new account, try to open a micro account first because it will provide an experience to trade with more amounts because you use a deposit, you will get experience to trade in 100 used because it will be converted to cents and if you want to be a trader good and want to get more profit every day, then you have to start a demo account, in this case you get more experience and knowledge and your mind level increases and then when you trade you get more daily profits.

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I thought I would, you can find a deposit of bonuses, and the beginning of the day, if we can find honors and open accounts and your bonus will be returned by sentiment of increasing intensity like true financial mercantilism and I dilute every new trader must open a demo account to learn about Forex and get a good experience, because a demo account is a way to learn. Demo accounts give us good knowledge about trading.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    New traders need to concentrate on improving their skills and therefore they need training for that either they have to open a demo account and if they want a real business and don't mind losing a few dollars they can also try forexcent accounts !! and the new trader demonstrates to me the parctice bhut jaruri him, let's go to my demo hmm trade to bare me purid as knowledge as ikathis kar ed saktes heined .demo hmme forex account to bare me castle jankari the result of hes!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sadli khan For This Useful Post:

IGI (2018-11-06), Unregistered (2)

Member Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ap nay bhoot acha question phoucha hai bhai jo naye log hain mai yehi kahu ga k wo pahly demo account use karain is sy ye hota hai k banday ko experince hota hai or usy knowldge milta hai k trading kaisy ki jati hai market main or dosra demo acount main kisi b kism ka loss nai hota hai or es sy experince atta hai..

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Haroon_sajid For This Useful Post:

IGI (2018-11-06), Unregistered (4)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 422 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)