+ Reply to Thread
Page 415 of 422 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 413 414 415 416 417 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,150 of 4220

Thread: Naye logo ke liye kaunsa account acha hota hain?

Banned nsawork is on a distinguished road nsawork's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vikas View Post
    Actually not most of the time it happen . there is also good welcome bonus have . i used so many welcome bonus and i have very good experience and very very bad experience also. so i think before take any welcome bonus we need to see condition first.
    Welcome Bonus always gives us the ability to trade with and make some profits. But if you are not having the skills Bonus or No Bonus will hardly matter as then the main thing is the strategy.

If you have a good as well as profitable trading strategy in place then you can be sure to make some good profits from the markets.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    dekho mera maan na hey ki naye logoy ko sabse pahle Demo account se chalu karna cahiye, muje pata hey demo account main trading karna kuch logoy ko acha nahi lagta kyu ki demo account main jo paisa hey wo real nahi hota is liye wo feel nahi ata aur hum befaam aur befikaar hoke trade kartey hey, agar kisi ko demo account se chalu naa karna hoo to wo Instaforex main cent account se chalu kar sakta hey jiske jariye wo low risk main trade kar sakta hey aur real trading ka feel aur experience le sakta hey...
    I think there is two type of welcome bonus , one is no deposit welcome bonus and deposit bonus and when no deposit welcome bonus offered by many broker then we need to read first term of condition of withdraw profit because sometime there is so much hard term that its become so hard to fulfill such condition.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    aap kaunsi condition ki baat kar rahe hai??
    pls apni baat ko thdoa explain kijiye..mujhe aapki baat nai samjh aayi ki which condition are you talking about in bonus account
    Actually not most of the time it happen . there is also good welcome bonus have . i used so many welcome bonus and i have very good experience and very very bad experience also. so i think before take any welcome bonus we need to see condition first.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    i try it no deposite welcome bonous..and now i feel that is totally waist of time.
    they have some limititions...high borckerage
    i just try one broker..that allow only two trade once time and for withdrawl money you need to trade 1 volume 1000 trade.
    I am agree with you . i also think after learning of basic form demo its better to use cent or micro account with small amount because when we trade with real money then our concentration will be more and psychological factor also work here more and more then demo.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjeev View Post
    Just use cent standard...
    With this type of account, you can make a lot of experiments about money management..
    well if the question was out of demo a/c and into live forex then i will say that cent a/c is the best to start trade with coz you wont have lots to loose and also you will get a good taste of how the live a/c dealing goes

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of people I met will recommend me to the cent account for starting but for my own opinion, I will start it with mini account...The more larger account you start with the more easy for you to get profit and your physiological feeling will not interrupted when having losing trade because you had a large equity and soon or later you sure can get the lose back...If you want to start to trade forex, please use large fund at least usd300 and use money management wisely...

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    if you are new to real account then better to open at cent account first.
    until it become habit and we can make profit, we can go for standard account.
    I think for the newbie traders micro amount or mini account is best as they should start with less investment and trade in smaller lots for which both these accounts are best.Standard account is for big traders.

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Newbies should start with demo accounts and practice to check their trading strategies and after that get a Standard account for them and start trading from it.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Why you always keep saying forum ? Demo account is not a forum. It is an account with virtual money so that you can practice without tension. It is to learn the basics and try new strategies. You can't learn everything in demo accounts.

Banned shahzad0able will become famous soon enough shahzad0able's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sunil View Post
    if you are new to real account then better to open at cent account first.
    until it become habit and we can make profit, we can go for standard account.
    Yes, I agree with you, a newbie must open a cent account to start with. Because in a cent you account you can have as little as 1 cent per pip and that gives you enough margin to trade with ease. Secondly you can trade easily with a little deposit of 10$ in it also.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 415 of 422 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 413 414 415 416 417 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)