+ Reply to Thread
Page 322 of 325 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322 323 324 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 3243

Thread: Kitna $ aapko forex trading me invest karna chahiye?

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it totally depend upon a few factor
    you can ask yourself the following question

what is your skill level have you practiced on a demo account if yes are you confident with your skills and tools
    how much you are willing to loose

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member $dollar$ is an unknown quantity at this point $dollar$'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine 100$ ka plan kiya hai..
    100$ sufficient hai or me low lot size me trade kruga...es se mc ka dar nahi rahegaa..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    If you have USD 500 account balance you should risk only 2% or 2.5% of your account balance in a trade. So what is 2% of 500 $ that is 10$. Now you have only 10 dollar to risk in a trade. If you place stop loss at 10 pips distance you can trade 0.1 lot and if you want to place stop loss at 20 pips you can trade the volume of 0.05 and so on...........
    aapki ye calculation mujhe thik nahi lagi bhai
    aapko jitna bhi amount ruisjk pe rakhan hai ye aapke personal analysis pe depend karta hai ki aap 1 time me kitne lot trade karoge
    agar aap 1 hi lot me trade karoge to risk pe rakha hua paisa zada ho sakta hai lekin agar ek sath kayi trade karoge to ye margin kam hona chahiye

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,483 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar start karna hai to 100$ se par jab aap experiecne ho jaaye to 1000$ invest karna chahiye aur 5% apne balance se hisab se position open karna chahiye
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Banned loserbynature is an unknown quantity at this point loserbynature's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ghanchifarhan View Post
    i think initial stage per 100$ to 150$ invest karna better rahega.
    kuch people ka sixth sense accha hota hai and can able bear risk so they can invest more $ but i think that the must invest 150$ and than 1st understand by trading at low level and after they got totally and than they can invest more.
    Bilkul theek, itna capital start may kafi hay par CENT account hona chahiay agar STANDARD account hova tu phir theek nahi hay. 1st understanding wali baat say may agree karta hoon because ham may say bohat say isi waja say loss kartay hain.

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    mere hisab se 200$ bahut jada hai forex trading start karnai k liye waise mainai apna acc 300$ se start kiya tha

I think 200$ is good to start forex trading but i have did with 300$ .

Banned ghanchifarhan is an unknown quantity at this point ghanchifarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think initial stage per 100$ to 150$ invest karna better rahega.
    kuch people ka sixth sense accha hota hai and can able bear risk so they can invest more $ but i think that the must invest 150$ and than 1st understand by trading at low level and after they got totally and than they can invest more.

Member james will become famous soon enough james's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Oh no my brother 0.5 is very high volume you should not exceed the volume of .05 if you have deposit of USD 100. You will not be able to loose few trades with usd 100 with volume of 0.5 .
    so with a 100$ max lot size is .05 and wat if i have say around 500$

Member james will become famous soon enough james's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    And i would also like to add that while trading with a $100 account, use 0.01 lots size and never bigger than that. this will help in staying long and experiencing long in the market. And it will always be difficult for the newbies to stick to this 0.01 lot size but its vital for survival
    bro .01 lot size rakne se bahot kam earn karte hai and there is littet earning i had tried in demo account lot size .5 is much better i tried .01 but it was very difficult for me to earn.....

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    100$ new comer ke liye more then enough hai
    new comer ko 10 cent per pip ka lot trade karna chahiye with tp and sl..
    iske lite 100$ enough hai..dheere dheere apna account balance bada sakte hai
    ha thik he. par hamesha .10 volume se nehi kabhi kabhi isse jyada ya isse kam bhi accha hoga. aur ha agar constant profit ho to aapke account bhi bar jayega aur aap aur bhi jyada volume pe trade kar sakte ho. aur ha us 100 $ ko sambhal karke trade karna chahiye.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

+ Reply to Thread
Page 322 of 325 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322 323 324 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)