+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 325 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Kitna $ aapko forex trading me invest karna chahiye?

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion that invest according to the information of Forex notification parameters that people should have the courage to invest some money in the Forex business and they need to find the basic principles or strategies in the Forex business. I think $ 200 is good to start forex trading but I do with 300 $. and you have to invest money at your threshold level that how much you can bear if you lose your money in trading so it depends on your limit that how much you can bear it if you lose the game .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ooredo For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-11)

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes there is no doubt that we can invest the lowest amount for dough income we should try to invest $ 500 to $ 1000 because this amount is really good and beneficial to earn income so we can get good results to invest this amount so I think $ 500 to 1000 $ the amount we have to invest, then we can generate good and Every trader should invest in forex because they can afford, but I think they need to invest a little more of their capital in the early stages to learn forex and get more experience for benefit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mumtay For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex business mai investment ki koi limit nahi hoti. es lye ap es market mai zada invest bhe ke sakty oh. Agr ap es business mai new oh tou phr ap kam investment say bhe shoro kr sakty oh. likan es market mai trading krnay kay lye ap ko forex market ki learning krna hai. tk ap market mai proper trade kr kay profit earn kr sko. tou he ap ki kamyabi oh gy.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on each merchant's own investtment plan but if a newcomer person he does not have to start by investing capital in large quantities. After gaining experience and after they learn from mistakes, they can increase their capital sexually. Always set your target to make it easy for you to work according to your target. It depends on your own strategy and your own skills that how much money is enough for you as a capital. If you are a professional trader and guts to predict accurately than even 50 dollars is enough for you. I think I need 300 dollars to trade

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you need good money to invest in the forex market and are very ready to take proper care of your account agaist risks are very much present in the forex market because the market will always fluctuate and should be careful to avoid unnecessary risk of forex market. and I think the investment will depend on you completely and I would say that there is no investment in this business that is safe to make money. You have to take risks and must make money by doing a good market analysis

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should first trade a demo for only $ 100 and have to trade seriously as a real account and see how many good results we can get from our demo trading .. in accordance with this result then we have to invest in a real account. and I find that Every and everyone wants to be rich, so they need big money. Because the forex and bourse markets are really the best way to get that thought out. So we need to use it more as efficiency. To continue this trade we need to invest a very large amount. but we can try with $ 100 or $ 500 for the first one really !!

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should start a Forex trading business with a small investment and then invest more after learning and good experience. this is a very safe way to start a Forex trading business. we can earn more by investing more in Forex after gaining experience. I do not know how much you need to invest in this market, but it is my dream to trade with a big capital of $ 5000, and then I think I will be able to trade with discipline and risk only 2% in my trade and yet get a profit good ..

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,221 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the trading business investment is very very important augar ap log forex ki trading min big investment sy trading ku start kurte hin or ap logo ky pas forex ki trading min good experience hi tu ap log forex ki trdaing min success kur sakate hin forex ki trading min investment ky sath min ap logo ka knowledge or experience most important hi es ki bina trading min kabi success possible nh hi or km se km 5000$ se new user ko trading min enter huna chaye

11. The Following User Says Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-09-25)

Banned kapanggih will become famous soon enough kapanggih's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion, you can trade in whatever amount you can invest easily. There is no limit on investments and deposits and you can invest any amount. And one good thing is that you can even trade without investing a rupee out of your pocket, you can trade with forum bonuses and make a profit. there is no limit to investing in this business and you can start this business as low as 20 30 USD but you have to be very careful if you have a low capital amount then you have to be very careful if you have a large amount in the capital then you can make good decision

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,182 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sir apne bilkul theek kaha ha dekho bhai baati just itni hai k ap ager newbie hain to us wkt ap bilkul initial stages pe hoty hain ghalti ki koi gunjaaish nahi rehti is lea apko us time kam se kam invest kerna chye yehi koi 20 -40$ ta k ager apko loss ho to ap us loss ko afford b ker sako......
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-05-30), ayazfx (2018-05-24), kashi93 (2018-05-24), rehanayaz2 (2018-05-24), sarfraz786 (2018-05-29), sufiyan22 (2018-05-28), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-05-26), zahid2016 (2018-05-30), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-05-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 325 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)