+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 325 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Kitna $ aapko forex trading me invest karna chahiye?

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mybe that you can start trading forex with minimum capital like even 25-US $ but if you want to make good money with less time and time when you are in financial position, I think you should invest a minimum of 200-US $ and trade with gold. I know gold is too risky but can give you a good profit! and forex trading accounts of the main real business professiomnal krne k liye aapko kam said that you started playing 500 dollar lazy invest krne chahye which is very handful and reliable for new investors and for good income, if you invest too much than you bear losses and the mattress becomes you can lose all your capital

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to surnawi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member anjaleenaqueen00 is on a distinguished road anjaleenaqueen00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think if you want a average profit from forex and not to become grredy as well so i think that $50 dollar is enough to start your trading on forex trading. but after getting the huge profit you can increase your amount of money to invest on forex trading but i think we to be start trading with minimum of $50 dollar thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to anjaleenaqueen00 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,320 Times in 1,490 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal se bro, invest krne ko tu lakho kr sakte he lakin jis k pas experience nhi aur trading krna nhi janta wo to bechara bilawaja paise invest kr k loss hi kre ga. bahtareen invest wohi h jis se ap paise kamao aur kbi paise jane mat do.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IGI For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Senior Member IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think ap ko forex me utnay payse hi invest karne chahayi jitne ap ku zrorat hai pahle ap kotrade kr ke dekhni chahiye ke ap trading me kamate ho ya loss. agr ap paise kamao to phir samajh le k ap forex trading me paise kama skte he aur agar loss hu to ap ko ilm aur training ki abi zarorat hai.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to IGI For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,449 Times in 9,163 Posts
    jitna ap afford kar skte hain ap forex ki market main kear skte hain investment or is ma kam karne keliye humain knoweldge chaiye jo ke zaururi hai km investment se bi kam chale ga beshak zyada a ki jaye investment.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1), zahidali (2018-12-20)

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a poor man but I want to invest 10,000 $ and with a big investment I will start trading with high skills and this is the best for me to generate good profit and this is the best for me to make good money and I will be the best and i want to invest big money but now i have no money to invest for this i take support for bonus forum and this is the best for me to make good and i will do my best with forex trading and i think i will do my best with forex

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is good that forex traders have a reasonable amount in their account, but be careful not to let the money too much so it will not hurt you. And traders should invest into the market depending on the amount they have in their bank account. Well I think the best limit and level for trading is to invest 200 dollars because you will learn and gain experience by trading with such an investment. If you trade with a larger investment, you will sometimes lose money and then you will not have the patience to leave the job and start another business so it's better to always invest low and keep leverage and low when trading so you can earn a good profit .

13. The Following User Says Thank You to hamdani For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ap par zoor nhi dalta ke lakho paise invest kre phir ap trade kar skte he lakin forex me aisa nhi h, ap forex m kam se kam paise invest kr ke b trading kr sakte hai aur earning b.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to IGI For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,377 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think $ 10 is a good start to deposit into your real account, as long as you do not feel required to meet your daily needs of the forex trading results. start the exercise to maintain the account, and continuously increase the amount of funds available in your account of the trading profits.
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just want to suggest 200 $ minimum to have basic forex trading, because if you have $ 200 in forex account and you have a lot of trading $ 0.25 then you got 800pips between you can trade. most and usually the currency moves between 200 pips a day, you can easily manage it. and Mery your ultimate fantasy for the merchant par depending on krta ha k we k fitting forex k bary main kitna knowledge ha or usy main trading demo account ki kr k kna k ka experience experience ha, so we k fits sara knowledge knowledge up to 100 $ sy bi income starts kr sakta ha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 325 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)