+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 282 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Ab tak aapne forex se kya sikh chuke hain?

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is not easy to get and I can realize that after starting trading in real account.
    A trader must work very hard to get success in the forex market. Before trading in forex,
    I do not know at all about the condition of world economy, but after trading now I have
    to read economic news and thus can know the condition of the world. I am also now able
    to control my mind in any situation that helps me too much to avoid many bad situations in real life.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wosh For This Useful Post:

zahid2016 (2018-03-12)

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find from currency transactions that if we are a very good currency investor then
    we can create many advantages. We do not have to be selfish when doing transactions and
    we have to be very good when doing transactions. And what matters is that we can not only
    generate gains from here we can also experience substantial reductions. And do not reinvest,
    reinvestment can happen in subtraction.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seblak For This Useful Post:

rahim09 (2018-02-26), zahid2016 (2018-03-12)

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you know the mechanism correctly, then you will be better in any business.
    In forex case understanding of market movement is the only fact. If you know how the market
    moves then the forex will turn into a real money making machine for you. I think technical
    analysis is the only way to predict the market and this support, resistance & trend line
    is the most important base of TA. So if you can get past this barrier then there are
    no other obstacles that will come in front of your success.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kuya For This Useful Post:

badrita (2018-02-26), zahid2016 (2018-03-12)

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Play forex sy abi kafi kuch seekha hy discipline he sab sy bari bat ap aik discipline merchant
    hen to ap boaht he achi earnings kr skatin hen or ney main discipline sy trade karna sekha hy
    or playing achi trade kr leta hon ku so ap greedy ho k kareen geen trade for apna discipline
    kho dey geen zada risk len geen for ap ko loss hota hy

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know that forex is a world-renowned trading, I have learned many things from the forex trading market,
    many experts trade in the forex trading market, I learn and share many things from them.
    I have learned that forex is not easy Trade, I have to face many problems during trading,
    I have learned how to resolve the situation in the forex market.

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not want to sell a foreign currency in a foreign currency market, but I have
    a lot of money from you because I have had a lot of money for my family and I want
    to start with the forex market, I want to start working as well, but I have a lot of money here.
    And that's what the business has to do with our business and I want to know what is going on here and what I want to do ..

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is not an easy business. I have learned a lot from Forex. I have learned that greed makes human beings great.
    A greedy man will definitely lose every step of life. There is no emotional position in the world.
    Emotional people lose everything. I also know that brave people will make its position everywhere.
    Forex is very helpful to know our mistakes in our personal lives. Thanks Forex.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to learn more about the future than any other person, but I have learned many things
    from my blog that I have learned from the forex market so that I can use my words and I want
    to set it up as well as I have always wanted to become a person. If you do not know how to do this,
    then you will not be able to do so, but if you do not have the stabilization status,
    then you will not be able to find any results.

Junior Member hasna will become famous soon enough hasna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex teaches me how to live and how to deal with the important phases of life.
    Forex is the reason where I meet my daily fee with the help of forex. When I started my forex trading,
    I was quite confused to understand the complex part of the forex market,
    after which I went into deep knowledge and received advice from experienced traders who would help
    me to erase my views on trade and trade with confidence. How much change forex your life ??
    after learning correctly

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hasna For This Useful Post:

darwan (2018-01-29), gold maniak (2018-01-29), kazna (2018-01-29), koreanfx (2018-01-29), rolens (2018-01-29)

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, we are part of Commercial Time, if there is a loss, like the beginning of that time
    to start over again, because it is always good, but we fully rely on foreign exchange
    and full time and if it is in fact to get full compliance and this needs to be done before
    there is a need to trade here, to ask questions, and we are ready to be full-time or not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 282 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)