+ Reply to Thread
Page 232 of 282 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 230 231 232 233 234 242 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 2820

Thread: Ab tak aapne forex se kya sikh chuke hain?

Banned roro mendut is an unknown quantity at this point roro mendut's Avatar
    Thanks
    Simply by demo trading honestly for an extended period of time.you also have to follow good money management to make forex is easy.something which needs of trader a lot of knowledge until he has more of us to experience in Forexif somebody already did some mistake and took his lesson so it will be free of charge for us to listen them

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member haryadi88 is an unknown quantity at this point haryadi88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by medhusa View Post
    really very nice if we had meulai try and perform actions such as the can get here with out the knowledge and control of emotions i you do not have the emotional control then you do not need to waste your time and try to do other business, and financial management practices remain a major factor to achieve success and gain profit targets therefore we should be keeping the money our financial management
    In forex trading, market always have high volatiling. To make us more relax and enjoy while we make strategy and analysis, we must controlling our emotion and psychology to make a profitable trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dani123 is an unknown quantity at this point dani123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by faysal.nitu View Post
    i learn so many think from forex......... i learn how to do news analysis from forex... i learn about money management from forex........... i learn how to control our trading volume.......... and i also learn how to control money and how to use it.... so i think i learn so many think from forex................
    and how long it took to learn in forex? you are learning so much. I think you have forex business long enough, you learn how it's been exactly the important points to be learned in forex.

Member medhusa is an unknown quantity at this point medhusa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    i learnt that forex is not a easy market and no one can earn here with out knowledge and emotional control. i you do not have emotional control then you should not waste your time and try to do another business .:goood:
    really very nice if we had meulai try and perform actions such as the can get here with out the knowledge and control of emotions i you do not have the emotional control then you do not need to waste your time and try to do other business, and financial management practices remain a major factor to achieve success and gain profit targets therefore we should be keeping the money our financial management

Senior Member lowbatt is an unknown quantity at this point lowbatt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The thing that i learned from forex is that, only those win in life who have good ambition and the power to do something, they are only rewarded by the life, this is very good business and make every trader disciplined and well practical.

Senior Member faysal.nitu is on a distinguished road faysal.nitu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i learn so many think from forex......... i learn how to do news analysis from forex... i learn about money management from forex........... i learn how to control our trading volume.......... and i also learn how to control money and how to use it.... so i think i learn so many think from forex................

Senior Member ujogi is an unknown quantity at this point ujogi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    mene forex me techanical analysis, trade with the indicator, trade with candlistick patter, find the support and resistance sikha hai...abi main learning stage pr hu or ab me swing trading sikh rha hu...
    main nay is say kafi kuch sikha hai is say bhot knowledge b hasil kia hai or bhot sara paisa b kamaia hai is say emotion ko kisi had tak control karna a gia hai k kesay emotion ko control karna hai

Junior Member jogi is an unknown quantity at this point jogi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    mene forex me techanical analysis, trade with the indicator, trade with candlistick patter, find the support and resistance sikha hai...abi main learning stage pr hu or ab me swing trading sikh rha hu...
    main nay is say bhot kuch sikha hai is pay work kesay karna hai kesay profit hasil hota hai kesay hum loss kartay hai apna profit ksi trha trading kar k ziada earning kar saktay hai

Member get2ilyas is on a distinguished road get2ilyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Kafi experience milaa hi muj koo.starting may muj ko idea nahe thaa loss kaa may nay kafi trade ki shoroo may profit walee laken jaab mujay loss hona shoroo howa to mujay marjin call aya.laekn uss waqat tak kafi time hoo chukaa thaa.ess loss say mujay kafi learn karnay ko milaa. Technicial Analysis newses say kafi help mila muj koo.phar senior trader nay bi kafi technical samjaya market kayy baray mayy..

Member jawaid123 is on a distinguished road jawaid123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    easy for those who know about it but hard for those who nerver know about it...............lakin ek bar theek tor per janny k baad har kese k leay koi bhe kaam asan ho jata hai phir wo chahy bazahir kitna he moshkel q na ho............

+ Reply to Thread
Page 232 of 282 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 230 231 232 233 234 242 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)