+ Reply to Thread
Page 715 of 727 FirstFirst ... 215 615 665 705 713 714 715 716 717 725 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,150 of 7266

Thread: For Beginners, How to Start Forex Trading??

Banned shahzad0able will become famous soon enough shahzad0able's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aniket View Post
    pls anyone over thr tell me should i use demo account or cent account b'cos i am in dilemma after seeing all post. somebody says demo account is good n somebody says cent account is good n somebody says investing some money n starting a real account is good. currently i am using demo account. i am a noob about Forex.
    If you are totally a beginner then you should start with demo accounts to learn how to make trades/place trades. just to get a hand running on MT4. Open close charts, using and inter changing different time frames. Use demo for a month and then make a cent account to trade on that. You will get much learning from cent-account than a demo account as far as trading is concerned.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pls anyone over thr tell me should i use demo account or cent account b'cos i am in dilemma after seeing all post. somebody says demo account is good n somebody says cent account is good n somebody says investing some money n starting a real account is good. currently i am using demo account. i am a noob about Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nsawork is on a distinguished road nsawork's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    This is good advice for new comer who wants to start forex business, I also advice them to start from demo account and also take part on instaforex contests weekly or monthly because these contests build up their courage to win the compitition.
    The main advantage that the new traders are having is that they can start the trading with zero risk from the money made in the forum postings.

This also gives them the chance to learn ans well as earn and then they can be sure that with the passage of time a new trader would become an experienced trader soon.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ketan View Post
    yes brother, i think that the right step for newbie to become a pro
    from demo go to cent account, then standard account, finally on ecn segregated account and if good enough become a market maker, what a dream, i want to be like that
    This is good advice for new comer who wants to start forex business, I also advice them to start from demo account and also take part on instaforex contests weekly or monthly because these contests build up their courage to win the compitition.

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, i think that the right step for newbie to become a pro
    from demo go to cent account, then standard account, finally on ecn segregated account and if good enough become a market maker, what a dream, i want to be like that

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rajesh View Post
    in my point of view an trader need two things in trading and that are paitence in trading and other is avoid greediness in trading if we do trade with paitnece we get maximum benefit
    yeah..u r absoulately right...most of newbies faces this two problem.because they want to be rich overnight ..and taking more risk to fullfill greed so firstly try to develop skill then after we can get good result
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    I am afraid that in demo account a newbie cant learn the basics of controlling emotions which is the most important factor for losing in forex.
    Exactly correct . your thinking is very good and if anyone go ahead like such then it will be more good and there will be less chance to huge because we are going to step by step .

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am also agree with this vision because demo is the primary things for newbie trader and without demo how he learn the basic of forex. anyway only demo can give much experience without any fear of loss but when there is no real money involved then its better after a period of demo to shift cent or micro account.

Junior Member DK.nord-fx is an unknown quantity at this point DK.nord-fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading shuru karna k liye phele demo account se sikhna kafi fayademand rahaga . Demo account se bohut kuch sikhne ko milta h jaise spread,tak profit,stop loss or kitna upper soda kata etc jo Real account kholne pr bohut helpfull hota h. ye to sab janta hi h k ek untrained and trained bande m difference hota h

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    han aap ko forex learning webiste say bhi kafee help mil saktee hay aur forum say bhi. Wasy aap ko koshish karna chahoye kay jis cheez kay bary main aap ko naheen ilam is kay bary main forum par question poochain ya new thread par discussion shuro karain.
    ya its true about ******** and think every newbie trader must go there and there school is really very good to learn step by step but need patience to learn every stage . anyway this forum is also good specially live trading discussion section when experience traders are discussing there .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 715 of 727 FirstFirst ... 215 615 665 705 713 714 715 716 717 725 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)