+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 272 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapka man pasand pair kaunsa hain?

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe you mean GBP / USD instead of USD / GBP, in this Asian session the pair is very slow and you can take advantage of scalping,
    but during the European and American sessions the pair is very volatile, and the up and down movement of
    the price fluctuates and has daily reach up to hundreds and this is a very fast price movement
    becarfull

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Generally I trade mostly in 3 pairs of EUR / USD, GBP / USD and AUD / USD and my first option is EUR / USD.
    I see and walk well for me if only concentrating on a few pairs because before I traded in many pairs
    and due to lack of concentration most of my time is gone and now just concnetrating in 3 pairs I am in good condition.
    thank

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kamla View Post
    mera man pasand pair EUR/USD, GPB/USD, AUD/USD or NZD/USD hay keuun kay in saab ki movement almost same hi hoti hay.
    I believe you mean GBP / USD instead of USD / GBP, in the Asian session the pair is very slow and you can take advantage of scalping,
    but during the European and American sessions the pair is very volatile, and the up and down movement
    of the price fluctuates and has daily reach up to hundreds and this is a very fast price movement
    regard

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I used to trade in pair gbp / usd, I want to memorize the character of this couple, I have a lot of science here,
    learn the analysis, pure technical analysis can also be successful, traders can use different strategies,
    but I believe during the discipline with the rules of trading, success
    salam best regard

5. The Following User Says Thank You to izco For This Useful Post:

moive (2017-10-25)

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera pehle eur / usd bahut man pasand tha kyuki lots of moves and lots of opportuninties
    to experience and make a successful strategy and also generate small profit but then now when
    i use usd / jpy i think it is much better coz movement itni badi nahi hoti compared to eur / usd so even nice to make easy profits
    best regard

7. The Following User Says Thank You to olivia For This Useful Post:

seblak (2017-10-25)

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    But still Metal trading is possible to do with some caution, i feel metal trading is easy, but they required slightly high capital as the leverage offered on them is very less compared to currency pairs.
    Trading the main metal b ap high leverage use kr skty hen, you are really brokers p b depending krta hy,
    kuch brokers wrinkles aur kuch nahi tu ap wo brokers choose kren jo metal k lye b
    high leverage dyty hen like instaforex.
    good luck

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to halim For This Useful Post:

cambing (2017-10-28), siomay (2017-10-25)

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear certainly for me I absolutely do believe that I do not start trading in real account yet. I am still in demo practice. In this time I have seen EUR/USD and USD/JPY give me best return. Thats why I always try to trade these pairs. You can try but you should understand are these pair bring your profit or not.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,205 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me sabse acha pair woi hota hai jismein trader ke paas history hota hai aur jismein usne pehle se kama kiya hota hai wo esme jetna jada market ko ache se samajhkar chalenga wo esme utna he acha kaam kar sakenga..

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-20), billyboy00007 (2017-10-24), FOREXMAN (2017-10-20), ghaffar500 (2017-10-22), incomejobs (2017-10-20), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-20), kanita (2017-10-20), KASINA (2017-10-27), munibkhan (2017-10-27), punjabpolice (2017-10-20), rehanayaz (2017-10-22), yulbang111 (2017-10-20), zahid2016 (2017-10-20)

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    If I see the profit side, USD / JPY should be my favorite partner because I have earned a lot of money with this couple.
    Overall EU is my favorite partner because of its liquidity. Today my favorite pair is USD / CHF because my trade is on this pair,
    hoping to make a profit.
    greeting

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MERDEKA For This Useful Post:

aladinfx (2017-10-26)

Member shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wasay tu forex market ma bohat saray currency pair hotay han jin ma hum trade kar saktay han lakin ma ne abhi tak begginer hotay huye sirf do currencies pairs ko hi try kia ha jo ke euro/usd and usd/jyp han and in dono pairs ma trade kar ke mjhe demo account par kafi earning hui ha is liye ye dono hi mere man pasand currencies pairs han and ma sirf in ma trade karta hon.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to shakeel2017 For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2017-10-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 272 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)