+ Reply to Thread
Page 237 of 272 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 2715

Thread: Aapka man pasand pair kaunsa hain?

Member mahiabida is an unknown quantity at this point mahiabida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone have a favorite pair that he or she use for trading always and make profit.
    So as i like to trade EUR/USD pair most of the time.
    I have learned a lot and use a lot of time to realize the strategy of this pair.
    This pair made me profitable most of the time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Sachin is an unknown quantity at this point Sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ya i also like this pair. i think this is one of the best pair for trading in Forex. most of newbies also like this pair. trading this pair is not only good for newbies infect good for all stage traders. if you follow news and analysis then you can gain this pair easily. very good and fast movement is advantage in this pair.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sajal is on a distinguished road sajal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like the EUR/USD currency pair very much.I started trading with this pair and finish my trading life using this pair.This pair has good movement.So a trader can easily earn huge profit.It is very easy to recover loss using this pair.For scalpers, this pair has no alternative.For this reason, most of the Forex traders use this pair.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by donj View Post
    risk management and money management are important for a trader in forex trading as risk management helps in reducing the risks and minimizing the losses for a trader which leads to effective money management as it leads to higher profits for a trader who is successful in reducing his losses.
    Of course, it's good money management is very important in this forex business. because the management that we can make a well in using our money to trade. so when trading using good money management, it will allow us to always use the money well. because after the trade is always possible we will incur a loss. That's important because good money management to minimize the loss in trade.

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    Generally i exchange mostly in 3 pairs EUR/USD, GBP/USD and AUD/USD and my opening quality is EUR/USD . i seen and its leaving obedient for me if centre only few pairs because before i traded in numerous pairs and due to demand of concentration most of the abstraction i misplaced and now concnetrating only in 3 pairs i am in favourable premise.

Member xomes is on a distinguished road xomes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by titikfocus View Post
    for the novice trader, I think it's better to use one pair and pair character study. because it would increase our chances will be familiar with the character of the movement of the pair that we use to trade. and when we are able to understand the movement of the pair that we use to trade, I believe in turn will make it easier to make a profit.
    all we seem to not be able to make a profit at any time in the trade because after all we are going to trade in accordance with what we see in the market sekalai we have to analyze the possible loss will also be open and I'm sure hard to win every time

Banned donj is an unknown quantity at this point donj's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hend View Post
    more so for the beginner, I think this way is better, using one pair and study the character of the pair. because it will further increase the likelihood of us will be familiar with the character of the movement of the pair that we use to trade. and when we can understand the movement of the pair that we use to trade, I believe will in turn make it easier to make a profit.
    risk management and money management are important for a trader in forex trading as risk management helps in reducing the risks and minimizing the losses for a trader which leads to effective money management as it leads to higher profits for a trader who is successful in reducing his losses.

Member hasnainkb is an unknown quantity at this point hasnainkb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera bi man pasand pair gbp/usd eur/usd usd/chf aur eur/jpy he
    lakin eur/usd me up down ziyada hota he ye to sab ko pta he aur kaam bi is me sabi pair se ziyada hota he aur karna bi isi me chahiye agr jaldi
    dollar kamane hon to

Member titikfocus is an unknown quantity at this point titikfocus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for the novice trader, I think it's better to use one pair and pair character study. because it would increase our chances will be familiar with the character of the movement of the pair that we use to trade. and when we are able to understand the movement of the pair that we use to trade, I believe in turn will make it easier to make a profit.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to titikfocus For This Useful Post:

hasnainkb (2012-10-02)

Member 10pips is on a distinguished road 10pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nazmulhyder View Post
    my favorite pairs are EUR/USD and AUD/USD. i strated my trading practice in demo account with EUR/USD and its volatility is the most. i am familiar with this pair and making profit quickly from this pair is easier than others. and AUD/USD also moves often but not has too much fluctuation according to me.
    many trader is like to trade with that pairs too, just like me i like to trade on the EUR/USD , why i like to trade in here ? because that pairs is having the high move and also have the smallest spread than the other pairs so i like to trade using it

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 10pips For This Useful Post:

hasnainkb (2012-10-02)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 237 of 272 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)