+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 272 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapka man pasand pair kaunsa hain?

Senior Member Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,968 Times in 1,590 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    AUDJPY mera pasandida pair hai.is ki movement boht achi hai.
    Is mein loss k chancess kam hoty hain,ye ziada losa nahi deta is mein mene kafi earning ki hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like the pair eur - usd, it attract me for certain reasons like due to good movement daily it trades in a big range and so we can make hand some profit, also more information can be found about this pair online and in news so it become easy to trade.. and first when I started trading I used to trade only eur/usd and I loved it but I now realize it was my biggest mistake and reason behind my loses and now I trade usd/chf which give great profit to me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have 3 pairs of the EUR / USD, GBP / USD and AUD / USD trade and my first choice is primarily the EUR / USD. I was ready to go, if only for a few pairs because she and I have many pairs of trade and the time I lost, and only 3 pairs. I'm in a good position to take concentrating liquidity.
    and I think the easiest currency to be observed and traded EU and GU because the currency has movement on a large enough and allows traders to have a sizable advantage is also that one of the advantages of the currency with the many advantages of traders trading in currency that excess currency

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my favorite pairs are EUR/USD and AUD/USD. i strated my trading practice in demo account with EUR/USD and its volatility is the most. i am familiar with this pair and making profit quickly from this pair is easier than others. and currency pair EUR / USD is the currency pairs traded many traders, and the currency pair has stable movement, so that beginners often learn trading on the currency pair, I also like the EU currency pairs and GU

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite pair is the EUR-USD, since my initial trade on the pair. because I see the characters clearly from the pair. so I decided to focus on the pair, so I can really understand the character of the pair, so it would make me more easy to predict movements in the pair, and will support me to get better results from my trading course. and as trader all need learn and good skill develop, can not rely on the experience of others because each person has different capabilities from the other. Do not listen to the views of others Do not let what others say affect your trading. Otherwise, you will change your mind at every moment

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    here in the forex business my favorite pair is the EURO and many people use this pair to play the better trades and i only use this pair to trading and practice for this pair on the demo account and it is very helpful for me and yes i am always go with the EUR /USD has always been one among most favorite pair for most traders . i think the main reason for this is that when traders learn most of them start to use EUR/USU to trade. how ever i don't know about EUR/JPY , i haven't ever trades using that pair. because i think if i good understand any pair so we need to all time trade with them.

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the forex business many pairs we use to play the trades but the many people use the same pair to trade it is the EURO and the newbie also use this pair to play the better trade i think it is the best pair in this business and in the forex business many pairs for the trading and i think here people use the most commonly is the EURO and the beginner or newbie also use this pair to play the trades and i am also use the EURO and make the better profit from here

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    here in this business many trading pair and these are best for the trading and it is the very risky task but it is rewarding here we make the better profit if we are the experienced in our trading i like to trade on the GBP/USD and i think it is the best trading pair
    and How can you find the right pair of sunglassesChoosing the right pair of sunglasses may seem like a simple task to many people, however, there are actually quite a few considerations that need to go into the purchase. The right pair of sunglasses is more than just selecting the right .

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have traded many pairs yet but now i am sticky to two pairs only. those are EUR/USD and NZD/USD. EUR/USD is the most traded pair, that's why it is the most volatile currency pair. i like this pair for it's high volatility and use it only for scalping purpose. on the contrary i use NZD/USD pair for position trading because this pair doesn't move that much abnormally as EUR/USD and most of the time it moves following the TA. and here in this business you know bro many pairs but bro you concentrate only this pair who you practice in the demo account and i practice the GBP/USD pair in the demo account and make their better career in the trading

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have seen many pairs that can be traded in the market. But I have found first EUR/USD and secondly GBP/USD more interesting . I like those pairs to trade with. Because In my sense they are mostly trader pairs, I have known so far. Especially I feel happy in trading the EUR/USD pair. and i similar all acceptance span in forex trading which use in this mart but my prizewinning presentness is GBP/USD, but to get more profit from any distich you moldiness requisite to be patronage with statesman protection and optimum provision and also meliorate your noesis for change trading in true ground.
    [Reply]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 272 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)