+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 299 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2983

Thread: Kaunsa pair beginner ke liye easy hain?

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,948 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asingh601 View Post
    aisa kuch nahi hota hai sabhi pairs me kaam ek barabar hota hai kisi me kam jyada nahi hota hai koi aasan nahi hai kaam karna sabhi pairs me barabar ka risk hai par kuch me spread jyada hone se jyada bhi hai aise me EU isliye kehte hain ki isme spread kam hota hai to thoda sa risk kam ho jata hai.
    Haan bhai apne thik kaha hai waise to sabhi mein ek jaisa hi risk hota hai bhai, kisi bhi pair mein kaam kare bhai, lekin yaha par risk management samjhenge to bhai faya hoga iske sath hi trading karna hota hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is certainly which for me Id like to believe that EUR / USD is the best pair to trade in the early stages of negotiation. GBP / USD XAU / USD is one of the most volatile trading partners. . if traders should try to stay away from these pairs

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely, as I think in forex trading, personally I do find that I prefer eur/usd as beginner , It's because that it is the most traded pair and it's movement is also very normal, therefore you should try to start practising using this pair

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, for me, certainly I think there is no double that EU and GU is the beginners because you can easily read and understand the market and you can easily learn how to analyze the influence of may identify prices in future and them are correlated

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aisa kuch nahi hota hai sabhi pairs me kaam ek barabar hota hai kisi me kam jyada nahi hota hai koi aasan nahi hai kaam karna sabhi pairs me barabar ka risk hai par kuch me spread jyada hone se jyada bhi hai aise me EU isliye kehte hain ki isme spread kam hota hai to thoda sa risk kam ho jata hai.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Member IBRAHEM is an unknown quantity at this point IBRAHEM's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer the currencies that are strong movements such as the Bund and euro yen because they are characterized by strong daily movement and the best Mtajery Real Scalping in order to access and quick to get out of the forex market

Member Zareena Bibi is an unknown quantity at this point Zareena Bibi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading ek bohat he risky business hai or jo new trader is koi join karty hain un ko chahiya ka wo sirf major pair ko trade ka lia use kary or major pair main EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY, EURGBP, or EURCHF shamil hain new trader ko sirf major pair main he work karna chahiya.

Member umair2929 is an unknown quantity at this point umair2929's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aun ko chahiye ka eurousd aur bgpusd he use kary ya best hain is ka elawa aur pair pr kam na kary qk mujha new ana wala bando ka liya in say acha aur koi bhi pair ni lagta hai aur ya kafi acheez hai baqi aap ko jo acha lagy aap wo karo

Member HOSSAM is an unknown quantity at this point HOSSAM's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to work on the main couples are better than others, but should know the dates on which you can work on them in times such as the availability of liquidity in the US or European period also movement Jaidah

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me I do not think we need to choose the pair is important, if we want to trade in Forex properly we need to choose the analysis and trading strategy work with all pairs, if we learn the technical and fundamental analysis properly we can try and make strategies on any pair even if we beginners.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 299 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)