+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81

Thread: Sadukey indicator for VertexFX

Trusted Member Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,552 Times in 4,436 Posts
    Market analisisss..
    using multiple time frame analysis will gives you a clearer view of the market and increases chance to making profit. to get consistent profits we must have a good strategy, many of the strategies we use but must match your trading style.

you also need to have emotional control, and good money management.I hope you can earn consistent profit from my signal, good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muhammed Awais For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-02), raheel001 (2020-10-25)

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is not the best indicator. If this is the best indicator than any forex trader, use this indicator and must win forex trading. I think the best indicators are moving avaerage and bolinger band. indeed a good trader is willing to try to be better and better if you want to trade forex. But not all traders want to try seriously when you want to trade forex. for some reason I also did not know my own will but also felt that I myself was not very good at understanding the market so that to this day I am still counted as a failed trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to douglas For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-02), raheel001 (2020-10-25), Unregistered (8)

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always have my reservations for the moving average trading method, only if you want to use 200 moving periods to determine where the market is, whether it is in the buy or sell area, if the market is trending above 200 ma then your bias is buying, and if the market is directed below 200 ma then your bias is to sell. but I would always recommend that if there is a way for someone to determine support and resistance. it will be better.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tabungan For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-02), raheel001 (2020-10-25), Unregistered (7)

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for sharing bro, by the way how long have you been using this indicator ??? and what about the results ???? I don't know much about this indicator, but I use Instaforex and Empire Options with the time reference from E-Toro and everything works well as far as business is concerned. However using fresh blood is not a bad idea because they are very optimistic.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ik yar For This Useful Post:

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have downloaded it but there is a pdf file and no indicator I tried it several times please help to use it .... the information you read from your chart is the best indicator that can help you make a profit analyzing the graph then take action, hopefully your indicator is really- really good. What are some of the results of the indicator that how much can we trust? I use several RSI, Bolling Bands, Piv Points and MA. I think using one indicator is not enough for a trader and it's not safe I hope.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to salimah fx For This Useful Post:

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's good but according to my understanding, each indicator works well. It only takes a good understanding of the interpretation of the message to get a guarantee or trust according to its success. the best indicator is the price itself or the card itself says an author, listen to your card, so SHARE the price, price is the best indicator, I think it will work magically for us too. Thank you for sharing the link where we can download it too. You are very good.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to suzana For This Useful Post:

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you very much for sharing a good indicator and the escape is really difficult to determine and once determined correctly we can get a good income. my only question is that at what time frame does it work? there is no single indicator that can be treated as the best indicator for the market ... we need to learn when to use which indicators and how to show minute details.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to soo yong For This Useful Post:

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i can't say the best but a good indicator to identify trends thanks friend. ma is always a good indicator for trading with deviations. and I just download it and manage it on my MT4 platform ... when the market is open, I use to analyze this and compare it with other factors. Are there other indicators that you use on this template without moving averages and zigzags? I hope this shows great trading results for us, but the main problem is that I need to try it first so if I am satisfied with it I will try real trading but first I am waiting for a market opening like you.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to suzana For This Useful Post:

Junior Member traderEd will become famous soon enough traderEd will become famous soon enough traderEd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Sadukey indicator for VertexFX

Saukey is based on a complex mathematical signal processing algorithm to capture the trend changes at an early stage. It plots two lines on the chart, like moving averages. In comparison to moving average cross over strategies, the Sdaukey indicator reduces the lag factor significantly.

Trading signals with Sadukey indicator is simple. When the green line cross above red line, open long position. When red line cross below green line, go short. Stop loss can be placed below recent high or low. This is a good indicator to capture trend changes at an early stage, however in trading ranges, the signals may not be effective. This can be avoided with the help of other indicators. If a trading range is identified in chart, open trades on breakout of the trading range.

सदुकी एक प्रारंभिक चरण में प्रवृत्ति परिवर्तनों को पकड़ने के लिए एक जटिल गणितीय सिग्नल प्रोसेसिंग एल्गोरिथ्म पर आधारित है। यह चार्ट पर दो लाइनों को प्लॉट करता है, जैसे चलती औसत। रणनीतियों पर औसत पार करने की तुलना में, Sdaukey संकेतक लैग कारक को काफी कम कर देता है।
    सदुके संकेतक के साथ ट्रेडिंग सिग्नल सरल है। जब हरे रंग की लाइन लाल रेखा के ऊपर होती है, तो लंबी स्थिति खोलें। जब हरे रंग की रेखा के नीचे लाल रेखा पार हो जाती है, तो छोटी हो जाती है। स्टॉप लॉस को हाल के उच्च या निम्न स्तर से नीचे रखा जा सकता है। शुरुआती चरण में प्रवृत्ति परिवर्तनों को पकड़ने के लिए यह एक अच्छा संकेतक है, हालांकि व्यापारिक सीमाओं में, संकेत प्रभावी नहीं हो सकते हैं। अन्य संकेतकों की मदद से इससे बचा जा सकता है। यदि किसी ट्रेडिंग रेंज को चार्ट में पहचाना जाता है, तो ट्रेडिंग रेंज के ब्रेकआउट पर ट्रेडों को खोलें।
    Attached Files

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to traderEd For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-02), raheel001 (2020-10-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81