+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109
Results 1,081 to 1,086 of 1086

Thread: Ichimoku Alert - VertexFX VTL Indicator

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    .. thank you very much sir. Before I ask about other individuals, may I know what indicators you use to sharpen your analysis? that too if you use indicators in your trading techniques. Yes, maybe I can learn from you. I hope this is more than just asking for indicators. I really like your efforts about indicators I downloaded two Fibonnaci retracement indicators and breakout box indicators I also downloaded graphs because you add chrt with each indicator it's good for students to learn about what indicators they do, we can easily see in the graph.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to lanang For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-02), raheel001 (2020-10-24), shani125 (2020-11-28), Shoaib1234 (2020-10-08), Unregistered (9)

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow, i guess i won't regret joining this forum. because today I have got a strong indicator from the Dindong master. Thank you, sir, for sharing. I hope that if one day I want or need an individual, I can ask you. I have used this system manually with 4 hours and a daily time frame on GBP / USD, after breaking the RSI high point, not the average price and it works well, if I change at 1 hour for trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to duua For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-02), Muhammed Awais (2020-07-23), raheel001 (2020-10-24), shani125 (2020-11-28), Shoaib1234 (2020-10-08), Unregistered (9)

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very good post, I have many of these indicators, but not BreakOutRSI on your second post, so I have downloaded it to test how it works on my program and maybe use it for my latest system too. Do you think this can function like an MTF indicator? There are many indicators used in makret for traders how to make money from the use of signs as a good trader. You can use the help of indicators for your trading account how to get money before the excess selling time and more than the buy area sell and buy trading options in the market.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to kuda For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-02), raheel001 (2020-10-24), shani125 (2020-11-28), Shoaib1234 (2020-10-08), Unregistered (9)

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for sharing, some I already have, like that break out indicator but for me I have tried it a number of times and it is not a good way to trade maybe I am using the wrong settings but I cannot trade well when using that indicator Indicator trading is a strong or useful step of success in trading charts. Trading charts or to get strong signals about trading price lines one must take a combination of trading indicators or strong trading markets. Knowledge of trading and indicator strategies will achieve perfect online income from this market.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to hiji For This Useful Post:

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I used to combine indicators such as Stochastic Oscillator, CCI and BB to determine high and low levels in the price action chart. Apart from that, Fibo. A retracement level is also included in the price action chart. Only one indicator is not enough to show high selling conditions and high purchases that create confusion to recognize high-low levels often. We must wait for trends to know when to buy or sell; so a combination of indicators is preferred over a single indicator that avoids the effects of high-impact fundamental economic data before opening trade. Please be better if you can upload an image to help us understand the system better. When they say a picture is worth more than a thousand words. Please help with pictures to explain in and out. Thank you in advance for your help.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mimisan For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-02), raheel001 (2020-10-24), shani125 (2020-11-28), Shoaib1234 (2020-10-08), Unregistered (8)

Junior Member traderEd will become famous soon enough traderEd will become famous soon enough traderEd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Ichimoku Alert - VertexFX VTL Indicator

Ichimoku Alert is based on the Ichimoku Cloud charts. This is a simplified VTL Alert based on price crossing the Kijun Sen of ichimoku chart. The Ichimoku Cloud is a type of chart used in technical analysis to display support and resistance, momentum, and trend in one view. The Ichimoku alert takes the Kijun Sen and raises an alert when price crossover happens.
    This should be used together with an ichimoku chart or other indicators. A signal in ichimoku alert means there is a high probability that a new price wave with momentum can form. For traders using ichimoku charts, these alerts inform them that a trend change is occurring in ichimoku chart and they can switch to ichimoku chart and analyse the situation. In trading ranges, this indicator generates whipsaw signals, so always use it together with other indicators or ichimoku chart. Ichimoku Cloud indicator is available in vStore.
    Attached Files

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to traderEd For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-02), raheel001 (2020-10-24), shani125 (2020-11-28), Shoaib1234 (2020-10-08)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109