+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 559 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 5581

Thread: Kya aap volatile market me trade karte hain?

Member leherchand is an unknown quantity at this point leherchand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading volatile markets can be easy if you understand trend analysis. The use of support and resistance areas can help you trade volatile markets profitably. All you have to do is aim for small profits in the direction of the trend, after a breakout of support or resistance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mr kashif View Post
    G nahi maine to abhe tak volatile market main trade nahi ki hai , q k mujhe trading hamesha se he mushkil lagi hai, & mery liye to ye volatile market bhe mushkil ho jaega, & mery paas abhe experience bhe nahi hai to jab hoga to main karonga trade volatile market main!
    app bilkul sahi kah rhe ho jab isme admi lagataar mehnat karta hia tabhi usse isme saphlata milti hia nhi to isme saphlta nhi mile hia isliy admi ko achi mehnat karni chahiy jisse wo age bad sake aur sath me expereince bh ichaiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vbalan is an unknown quantity at this point vbalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you wish to use hedging, the first thing you should know is that you should not use big lot sizes. This will enable you to correct any loss that might have occured while both positions are locked. If you use a big lot size you might not have enough margin to correct the loss and therefore will have to wait for the right timed opportunity to unlock the hedge and wait for a retracement

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its true and when there is great movement then its gives us more opportunity but we need to go right direction because if there is wrong then at this condition we may loss huge .

Senior Member muhammadusmankhan is on a distinguished road muhammadusmankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i dont do trading in volatile market because as i am newbie in this business so it is not easy for me to catch the trend of the market correctly when it is volatile so i keep my distance away from the market but i know that this is the right time to earn huge profits but first i want to get all the knowledge then will do trading in volatile market also.

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Volatile market trading terminal nahi hy bl k ye tu ak term hy. Jb market ki movement boht taiz ho aur wo indicators k hisab sy na chl rhi ho yu hum ic ko volatile market bolty hen aur ic mn trading krna newbies k lye boht risky hy.

Banned zakia is an unknown quantity at this point zakia's Avatar
    Thanks
    When industry shitting is rattling hi i will industry is rattling vaporization then many indication dealer gain error. But if bargainer cognizant how to dealings in this inconstant market then merchant like to change that dimension. Many trader act for trading volatile market they are really skilled and professed.

Member lap is on a distinguished road lap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am in favor of your point. Agar tu humari equity kam hy tu hamen volatile market sy door he rahna chahye kiun k boht kam samy main boht jyada loss ho sakta hy aur loss ko recover krny k lye hmari equity aur b kam par jaye gi.

Senior Member rezz blues is an unknown quantity at this point rezz blues's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes I do trade on volatile market. But I do use lower volume because of taking lower risk level. This way I follow the trend if it is possible. And I'd like to set the TP at a good place to be hit. In extremely volatile market I don't like to trade. Because calculation is very hard in that situation.

Member mr kashif is on a distinguished road mr kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G nahi maine to abhe tak volatile market main trade nahi ki hai , q k mujhe trading hamesha se he mushkil lagi hai, & mery liye to ye volatile market bhe mushkil ho jaega, & mery paas abhe experience bhe nahi hai to jab hoga to main karonga trade volatile market main!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 559 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (28)