+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 559 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast

Thread: Kya aap volatile market me trade karte hain?

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    volatile market main he trade krnay ka maza ata ha bhai..sae kaam to hota he volatile market main ha.aap isi doran 10 se 15 minutes main 60 se 70 pips profit utha saktay ho per ihtiaat se..kiu k is doran aap ka account khatam b kr sakti ha market.stop loss lazmi lagayen. nai janb mi to nai karta hu kun ka mujy itna idea nai ha wasy b forex is a gud form and i like it to do trade with it so i am happy i am no taking interest in an other because kap iss k bary mi itna janty nai han ap is mi pasa invest kary or ap ko proper kam karna na aye to ap ko loss ho to is sy best ha ap wohe form ko use kary jasy ap samty han janty han

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by frisfx View Post
    jee nahee bhai jaan main abhi uis main he kaamkar raha hoon is k ilawa maine kis aur market ko join bnahin kiya ha aur is main bhi main abhi posting jhe kar raha hoon abhi is main trading nahin ki ha mane lakin time aane par main is main investment bhi karoon ga. A lot of volatility suggests that a lot of opportunities to trade however earning and losing each depends on our technique of trading and upon the analysis that we're subsequent for trading. I constantly trade along with tiny great deal size and please don't worry concerning volatility or non-volatility from the market.
    मैंने बाजार में बहुत अधिक अस्थिरता देखी है और मैं कह सकता हूं कि यदि बाजार आपके रास्ते पर चला जाता है तो यह लाभदायक होगा और यदि बाजार आपके खिलाफ है तो मुझे भारी नुकसान होगा। हालांकि दोनों दिशाओं में जंगली झूलों के होने पर मैं खुद को वापस रखूंगा। लेकिन मैं अपने विश्लेषण और अध्ययन और उनके अनुसार व्यापार करने के लिए छड़ी। वाष्पशील बाजार बेहद जोखिम भरा है .. हालाँकि कुछ भी नहीं है हम एक प्रयास प्रदान नहीं करेंगे .. वास्तविक आप में से बहुत से लोग आपके अंदर जानेंगे कि आप इसे तब कर सकते हैं जब आप कुशल पर्याप्त हों .. बस आगे बढ़ो और इसे सही करो। हालाँकि, जब आप हार रहे हों, तो इस पर बहुत ध्यान न रखें

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee nahee bhai jaan main abhi uis main he kaamkar raha hoon is k ilawa maine kis aur market ko join bnahin kiya ha aur is main bhi main abhi posting jhe kar raha hoon abhi is main trading nahin ki ha mane lakin time aane par main is main investment bhi karoon ga. A lot of volatility suggests that a lot of opportunities to trade however earning and losing each depends on our technique of trading and upon the analysis that we're subsequent for trading. I constantly trade along with tiny great deal size and please don't worry concerning volatility or non-volatility from the market.

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Volatilize marketplace trading is very beaming for me. since there leave be lot of change in the industry we can variety whatever hurried pips profit, i would object to do trading in specified mart. Exclusive attribute eventful here is we should not change much industry without any risk direction tools otherwise hurl structure gift be reliable. Ager daikha jaye tou market jub fast hoti hai tou ous mein loss k chances kafi ziyada hotey hain lekin ager sucha jaye tou eis mein earning k b achey chances hotey hain forex trading mein ager app fast market mein trade krein tou behtr hai eis liye app ko chahiye fast market mein trade krein mein tou krta hoon

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes . On desecrated mart we can easily form serious acquire then others measure. i can easily get nifty acquire on broadcast minute. because on that minute market advise too nonviolence then others case. But it can variety many calumniator for newbies bargainer. i trade when ATR goes up and prevent trades when ATR goes down, the reason being the marketplace actions are a lot of fluid throughout volatile conditions, and slow or else. however sure, i prevent extreme volatility when there will be spikes or anticipated spikes

6. The Following User Says Thank You to slater For This Useful Post:

kamcah (2020-07-15)

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahe may serip indian forex ma kame karta ha iska leya huma garv ha ka hum forex ma kame karta ha or iska leya kuka forex ake aysa world basik online business ha jesma har koie kame karsakta ha or forex un sab logoko harpale help karta ha or iska leya huma koie bhe miuskil bhe keseko bhe nahe hota ha. isleya forex ma lako loge har din kam karta ha. markeet jab volatile ho jay tab kaam ache se hota hai lekin kam kam nafa melta hai scalping karny ka moqa bhi acha hota hai lekin kamai hum ko risk me hi melti hai jab markeet risky ho tab koch aa sakta hai ja chala jay ga tab maza ata hai mujhe to

8. The Following User Says Thank You to suzana For This Useful Post:

kamcah (2020-07-15)

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have seen much volatility in the market and I can say that it will be profitable if the market goes your way and would be a huge loss if the market is against you.I although hold myself back when there are wild swings in both the directions but i stick to my analysis and study and trade according to them. Volatile market is extremely risky.. however there's nothing we will not provide a attempt.. The actual a lot of you will know inside you that you may do it right when you are skilled sufficient.. Simply go ahead and do it right. However be mindful not to remain onto it a lot when you're losing

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tahu bulat For This Useful Post:

kamcah (2020-07-15), suzana (2020-07-11)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main volatile market ka experience nhi hai aor main new hon aor Forex Trading main trading krna better hai aor Forex Trading say good earning possible karnay kay liay Forex Trading main expert ho kr trade kren gy phr real trading good profitable ho jay gy

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    market hamesa high impact ke news release hone par volatile ho jata hai aur agar us wakt trading sujh bujh ke sath na kiya jaye toh loss ho sakta hai isliye hamein volatile market mein savdhani ke sath trading karna chahiye aur ye dhyan me rakhna hoga ki jyadatar loss isi wakt hote hai isliye hamein jaldbaji nahi karna chahiye. Forex market is pretty much volatile and i think this is the reason why this market is exciting to work in, with the right skills and experience, you are able to handle this volatility of the market and make it work out for you by earning lots of money in the process, i have to say you have to be pretty much skilled to pull this off for a long time.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to goyang For This Useful Post:

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Inside the forex market there's a chance to have a profit from volatile market even for beginners. If you perceive the actual actual trend along with each fundamental and specialized analysis I think the actual volatile market is prime time for them to purchase the several forex trading. For beginners training program terribly risky trade. Thus beginners ought to await the marketplace to stabilize.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vrindavan For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 559 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (28)