+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 559 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: Kya aap volatile market me trade karte hain?

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you mate as it is very important to have a good knowledge and a better understanding of these markets and a prior experience to trade in volatile markets to perform profitable trades otherwise traders should avoid trading in volatile markets. and It is good to trade in volatile markets but you must have strong analysis to know the general trend of the markets and in volatile markets you can make money by trading in both the directions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade in each and every enviornment and each condition however along with careful as a result of forex demands additional care to save lots of your investment, If one is loose he will not consider take pleasure in forex. Forex is truly a robust and a lot of volatile business in comparison to otehr on-line businesses and it's great one if it's traded along with expertise and understanding of business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I prefer to trade within the volatile market as a result of there will be a lot of probabilities of profit within the volatile market. The necessary look after trading within the volatile market is that will put stop loss in every trade in order that loss remains in limit and margin call could be avoided. I feel its never great to trade when market unstable on the grounds that it might hurt them because of absence of learning yet its completely contrast for experience since i additionally accept it might give exceptional chance to procure exceptional pips in an exceptionally brief time. Thus in such condition novice truly things so troublesome about pattern and development.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi dear baat yeh hay kay agar market volatile ho ge tu haam business kar sakain gay dosri surat main haam ko kuch maloom nahi hoo ga kay market kiss taraf jaa rahi hay dear agar mareket volatile hay tu iss say haam earn kar saktay hain haan agar marke jamood ka shikar hoo tu iss main sochna samajna paday ga kuoon kay iss say haam ko benifit nahi tu loss bhee nahi lakin market ka pata nahi chal sakta hay .

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think volatile market is the best market to trade and make profits, your positions are decided very quickly and you can earn handsome profits also. I think we should trade in volatile market but with small lots. and if we have some good experience in trading then we can make some good money even in volatile market conditions. After news we see some good trend going on over some 100-150pips then we make some huge profits if we follow trend.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear brother, i have no idea about it volatile market. i can't use it. i have only training in the meta forex trading tool that is very helpful for me and interesting for me. i have make many money from their. this tool is very easy to start and understand. i have improved my business from the meta forex trading. so i shall give you only advice to chose that tool meta forex trading.

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir main abhi kisi bhi qisam ki market main trading nahi karta q k main is waqt trading ki traning la raha hon or trading karny main kamzor hon sir main tu apny mind sa khta hon k agar market main trading karni ha tu hamain ya nahi dekhna chahiyea k ya bohat risky ha or ya bohat acha ha bhai agar risk nahi uthaogy tu sekho gy kahan sa isi sa tu banda agy bharta ha.

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, sure I trade in volatile market. Forex is one of the volatile market and I am trading in forex. I am enjoying every bit of my trade. It is making my life easier too. It is very profitable to trade in volatile market as there is serious chance of making good money through the market trends. and trade with market volatile is very harder and just trade with the narrow margin, when the trend get their bounce and there is a volatile in there, so the trader have to see it with clear and extra attention for it

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the volatile market is so danagerous in my opinion that there are some time we are earn the good money on daiy base but if we are earn it then may be our loss is very high & may be we are loss the whole money in the volatile market. In this way we are care that open the order i the volatile market. nahe hum kabhe bhe volatile ma kame nahe keya hay. kuka may forex ma bht kush hu isleya huma orkoie vhe market ma kame karna jorure nahe samjta hu. isleya hare sabko kahuga ka upbhe forex ma account kola ore up profit paya.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can still come back in profits in your trades in the forex field, it is a matter of knowledge. As long as we have enough forex knowledge, we traders would get good results in our trades. and Highly volatile market has an advantage that we can earn a huge profit from it but at the same time its converse is also true, we can also loose all our money if we don't trade wisely. So we should be more careful while trading in volatile market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 559 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (28)