+ Reply to Thread
Page 241 of 241 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241
Results 2,401 to 2,406 of 2406

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera bhi koi particular accha trade plan ya strategy nehi he. par mera ye hamesha target rehta he ki har trade par 30 pips take profit ya 30 pips stop loss ho. kabhi kabhi me to 20 pips se bhi khus rehta hoon. aur ha me hamesha stop loss deta hoon. par me hamesha manual close karne par jyada khus hota hoon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

Joo (2020-10-04), Pk25 (2020-10-02)

Banned nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,638 Times in 131 Posts
    I don't have any Particular pips TP categeory, I use trend lines and candles sticks to study the market, I will enter at the Bottom of trend line and decide TP based on Time frame on which i am trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nilu For This Useful Post:

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,099 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Me koi bhi deal kholne se pehle uski technical aur fundamental studies karta hon..iske alawa RSI, MACD, Bolliner band etc se cross check krta hon fir deal ko open aur close karta hon

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,488 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai hamesha 50pip profit ya loss ki strategity raktha din mai mujhe 50 pip milgaya toh mai usse santut rehta hu aur agar loss hogaye toh bhi.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoryindia For This Useful Post:

Pk25 (2020-10-02)

Anytime

Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain aur aapo ab tak kitna profit hua hain?

Chalo discussion kare....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Anytime For This Useful Post:

akram00 (2012-08-22)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 241 of 241 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241

Subscribe to this Thread (4)