+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 241 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meri trading karne ki ek hi strategy hai aur wo hai ki main price action aur important news event ke anusaar trade karata hu, main weekly low point par buy karne ka try karta hu, agar sell weekly high point par, magar is baat ka puri tarah se koshish karta hu ki kahi support aur resistance break to nahi ho rahe hai. Forex simple strategy. My trading strategy is 20 pips per day compromise during the day. Forex is the best price online to do business. avoid greed and control emotions. useful method daily slow and steady.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meny hamesha support aur resistance pe trade ki aur esi strategy pe trading karta ho some time apni strategy ko chor dayta ho jo fir loss ka karan banti ha. mostly me try karta hon support aur resistance ke sat fundamental ko b mix up kar ke chalo lakin yeh kafi mushkil ho jata hai. i am using the scalping which is giving some money on daily basis. we should find the good opportunities in the market so that we should get the easy money from the market without any bigp problem.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can learn together and all can profit and trading strategy is in need of all traders it's up to you want to share with your friends. my teacher uses the same systems and indicators to make The Fundamental per trading kerna kafi profitables ho sakta hay. keuun kay sari forex markets to hi fundamentals per chalti hayes...And iss liay agar aap ko achi taraah fundamentals per aboored hasil ho jaey to phir to aap kafi saras kama saktay hains !

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    each trader will have a different strategy, because each trader has a different view also to market movements, and indeed every trader has their convenience in trading. important in using the strategy, is that we feel comfortable in dealing with that strategy, so it would make us able to trade well, and would be easier to make a profit. i keep tracking the market trends and invest accordingly along with it deep study about the fluctuations of rates gives me an advantage of invest at the best time and then i get gud profit

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Haar trader kee apnee staratiges hotee hai or apnaa mind set hootaa hai joo woo apnay mind kay mutaabik kartaa hai.may zeydaa scalping hee use kartaa hoon ess kay elawaa news par bee trading kartaa hoon.yeah donoo tareqoo say achaa earning hoo jaata hai.yeah risky bee hoota hai.laken aap koo achaa profit bee daytaa hai. the swing tradings is the good strategy and we can maintain the good tradings if we will use the swing tradings in our system. the thing is that our system should work well so that we should get the good result of tradings.

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Compared to stocks and futures market, Forex trading involves limited risk. The market is less volatile and if the forex trading investing is handled carefully, there can be no or minimum loses. This is because forex trading is not dependant on just one company or person. It depends on the overall economic health of the country. I fit the strategy after a brief research about the trading currency pair but yes i try to keep concentrate into a particular currency pair and concentrate on the ranges ,rather then going for a specific pips target as i feel that always same pips target we can't get from the trading market.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sharing and trading strategy is in would like of all traders, its up to you personally would you like to share with your pals, i very appreciate friends who would you like to share during this forum, and could learn along, and all will profit I think its suitable for you but i think its some risky who have not good experience about market . anyway now i am trying to present at news time because now i am concentrating more in news trading . few days ago i was lots of time but now there is great hope to get a govt. job and for this preparing myselves to do news trading and naturally when news come maily evening or night (usd) then it will be great for me.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    each trader would have to have its own strategy, because every trader going to have different opinions about the forex market and movement. so the way to deal with the market and make a profit, will also vary. but I think that is important in using any strategy is good money management and emotional control is good. it will support you to be able to get good results in the trade using any strategy.

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also trading from few days depending on news which is really great but first need to understand the news properly and need more careful because at this moment market moves very quickly . but sometime i got success to doing trade after few minutes later of news released. I don't eff any Item pips PT category, I use disposition lines and candles sticks to learn the industry, I testament follow at the Nether of inclination Concepcion and end TP supported on Period put on which i am trading.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my strategy is very simple. i believe that if you have big amount of back up then you won't have to close any trade in loss ever. that's why i always try to keep 700-1000 pips back up before making any position. as i am a position trader so sometimes i need to wait 2/3 days, sometimes week even to close my trades. though in between i try to make some short position but in that case i remain seriously alert about my back up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 241 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)