+ Reply to Thread
Page 2543 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1543 2043 2443 2493 2533 2541 2542 2543 2544 2545 2553 2593 2643 ... LastLast
Results 25,421 to 25,430 of 26684

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    yes even if i have a job i will still do the trading as we can make good money in trading as well and it is available even 24hours so even after job finished then we can trade at any of our free time thats why i like forextrading very much
    me last 3 saal se job kar raha hon aur stah hi sath trading bhi kar raha hon
    mujhe nahi lagta ki forex trading ke liye job ko chod ena koi acha decision hoga.. traders ko forex ko apna career ya apni life nahi banana chahiye kyunki isme loss ke chances bhi abhut zada hote hai
    isliye isse job ke stah stah leke chalna chahaiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rahool is an unknown quantity at this point rahool's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys,may I know your jobs here?
    I just wonder if you have a nice job in your life,will you still trade during your work?
    I think most of us may be part time traders in forex.During this situation,what you will do?If you trade,someimes it will be caught by the boss,then what will you do?
    Will you quit the job?
    yes I agree with you my brother, I am a student and I am a part time trader, and I do my commands only to the session of europe, and I have to organize my time to thoroughly analyze the market before to any order, and I consider the forex market as my main job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex during job is not good time for trader because forex should be done in fresh mind and good environment ...and forex is 24 hrs market so better to trade at home only ..because forex needs more attention
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member dineshji is an unknown quantity at this point dineshji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    importance of stop loss is that it will not lead you to more losses even could not caused you margin call, it is safe if you want to keep yours account for further trading, always prepare yourself for bear able loss while you open new trade. it will be safe for you.

Member moti is on a distinguished road moti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I donnot know about the best month for trading, as I have just seen the real trading in this month where I face big loss in just 2 days, as I have lost 55$ in just 2 days and it becomes too much difficult for me to recover this loss, it needs the more experience and time to take.

Member waqarme2 is on a distinguished road waqarme2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    oh yes really, i will, because i know that it is one of the job also, and i think its good to do different jobs if you have a chance to do, one more thing for the trading that it is one of the best job which u also did, if you have any other job also.

Member agitiga is on a distinguished road agitiga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can only trade forex as a part time business if I am not able to make consistent profit. Any time I master forex trading, I will quit any job I have and become a master to myself

Banned sidhu is on a distinguished road sidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    han i ager mugh ko achi job mill bhi jaye na to main tab bhi forex tradin ko nahi churroun ga or main jab bhi fargh houn ga forex trading ki taraf to zaror he aoun ga kioun k mugh ko pata ha k es main ager main mehnat karta raha to mugh ko kafi profit mil sakta ha es liye main to es ko kafi mehnat se use kar raha houn or kafi seekh raha houn

Member dineshji is an unknown quantity at this point dineshji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in scalping trading that open for 5-8 pips take profit no need to set stop loss.
    because we can got there pips if we have right entry.
    but before trading we also see the news..if we see news that use stop loss other wise not.

Banned nibirfz is an unknown quantity at this point nibirfz's Avatar
    Thanks
    According to my opinion, here on Forex we get an actually nice opportunity to lessen our loss through using the stop loss option. I already have heard nearly thousands of forex traders trading history who guys have lost their all money here and they have stated that if we were used that stop loss option, then we may at least save our account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2543 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1543 2043 2443 2493 2533 2541 2542 2543 2544 2545 2553 2593 2643 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)