+ Reply to Thread
Page 2476 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1476 1976 2376 2426 2466 2474 2475 2476 2477 2478 2486 2526 2576 ... LastLast
Results 24,751 to 24,760 of 26684

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes yes it is all about controlling risk and money management and then you can be successful trader easily and then you can have many many good months for your trading and I also had many months of experience now and hard to remember past but I have all the record in my account history.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g haan jaise k main trading kar raha hn without stop loss and I get away because I am doing trading for long term but if you are short term trading then you have to be really careful and you have to use stop loss because a little mistake of not using stop loss can you big loss in quick time and this is where stop loss is helpful because even if you are confident but some times as human we can mis calculate too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we really think that sl will hit first then why not we open the position in opposite direction!!!but yes we must use SL every time ..coz this market is very sensitive and we can saw sudden movement which can make huge loss ..when we are following the risk management then we must set our TP first

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we have Full time well paying job and able to spare some time for trading in a day , then it will be a blessing in disguise for us. since the full time job supports our life, part time trading forex will ease the tension , so i prefer to continue both.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I have enough free time, I try to trade during my daily job. ut its hard to concentrate with trading if I am in duty. So usually I am using Take Profit and Stop Loss mechanisme to trade. But the result is not so sattisfied me

Member irfan is on a distinguished road irfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am still doing a job and trading in forex as a part time trader but during my job timing I don't trade in forex because it would be unfair with my first job that I don't pay full attention to my permanent job and start trading during my job timing. I think forex trading as a part time is much better option then trading in full time.

Member wahidaaa is an unknown quantity at this point wahidaaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am an engineer by profession and i have an access to the internet.so i always see the market when i am free during the day time and as i see some good opportunity i always exploit the situation and try to make an entry.so this is the beauty of forex that we can continue it even with our regular job and in the evening i give it full time.

Junior Member azhar5 is an unknown quantity at this point azhar5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i have a job then i will continue forex trading obviously.because forex is a good business and can be used as a part time job.so i will easy to trade in forex with a job.
    jony

Member terajana is on a distinguished road terajana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ramid View Post
    I can trade from my workplace without affecting the quality of my work
    But on the whole that is rejected by both sides of the operator for me
    I currently have a job and still be able to do when I tarding in work time, I think if it does not interfere with the job then it's not a problem ..
    many traders who only make forex trading as a part time job, and it does not reduce our chances to make a profit, in trading ..

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mithun View Post
    now a days forex trading is a suitable earring plat form me,i can make a lot of money by forex trading market,if i get a job although i am still trade during my work in forex trading market.
    I think this is too enjoyable to trade in my left I have confidence if we do this illegal trade continued success is in our hands and even if we have another job will still take the trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2476 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1476 1976 2376 2426 2466 2474 2475 2476 2477 2478 2486 2526 2576 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)