+ Reply to Thread
Page 2601 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1601 2101 2501 2551 2591 2599 2600 2601 2602 2603 2611 2651 ... LastLast
Results 26,001 to 26,010 of 26684

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Banned rajabd is on a distinguished road rajabd's Avatar
    Thanks
    We are who mini investor in forex market, we should use stop loss. Besides if market is opposite , so our margin will be zero. Then our balance will zero. Many people do not use stop loss, they have huge or big invest and volume is small.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kitt is on a distinguished road kitt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pooja View Post
    I do not trust the SL hunter, because I never use SL.
    but I already plan to always use SL.
    later I'll prove whether it exists SL hunter or just nonsense.
    traders say that trding without stop loss is very risky trading way but i think that trading without stop loss with great knowledge of using this kind of trading is safe than using stop loss trade without stop loss need good money managemnt than good strategies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Thakur is on a distinguished road Thakur's Avatar
    Thanks
    Stop loss is very important because if you do not use stop loss you may get margin call. I just got margin call on my real account since I did not use stop loss this month. It was a painful experience. I try to use hedging but it did not help the account.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as all traders knows that how much stop loss is important in the trading field because as we all know that we can stop our percentage of loss by just putting stop loss method and i always request the newbies to always start with low leverage account so that they will not loose their total capital in a small time.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Senior Member kampung is on a distinguished road kampung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexprophet View Post
    stoploss is must in forex trading because it closes an order that can take away all the money in our account and can blow our account. Stop loss is more useful when we are not available in front of terminal. We should place a stoploss even if we are trading manually because sometimes forex market become so much volatile and we are unable to close our positions.
    yeah because we do not know where the next move prices so we could use a stop loss in our trade as this will help us not to lose big in our trade if we are wrong in analyzing trade

Member forexprophet is on a distinguished road forexprophet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stoploss is must in forex trading because it closes an order that can take away all the money in our account and can blow our account. Stop loss is more useful when we are not available in front of terminal. We should place a stoploss even if we are trading manually because sometimes forex market become so much volatile and we are unable to close our positions.
    Happy Trading

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not trust the SL hunter, because I never use SL.
    but I already plan to always use SL.
    later I'll prove whether it exists SL hunter or just nonsense.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it happened before, because my system is more effective if it does not use SL.
    so I do averanging and wait for the price reversal.
    I finally get mc for it.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there was also a notice about a good month for trading.
    I salute you. but if it continues or not?

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but after we managed to shift the position of sl, then we can add more positions or let the position floting far. because we are not likely to be exposed position loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2601 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1601 2101 2501 2551 2591 2599 2600 2601 2602 2603 2611 2651 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)