+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 599 1099 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Senior Member uhur is an unknown quantity at this point uhur's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course, strongly I can say it is very true that it is not possible to mention that which month is best for forex trading. But my experience in forex trading that July to December is good for forex trading this moment analysis get correct result.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned xito is an unknown quantity at this point xito's Avatar
    Thanks
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that a lot of time i miss the opportunities market offer when i am on duty also i cannot decide and act on my open trades, but still many opportunities are left which i can trade and make profits, so i shall continue trading part time in future too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that people often think only stop loss is necessary when we do not have the supervision of the position but you know that forex is risky like CHF Market Crash is something that all of us can not guess..

Senior Member uhur is an unknown quantity at this point uhur's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well yes definitely my dear, I do believe using stop loss is very important for the traders because it protects your capital , you should know that the most reason of the loss for a lot of traders around the world is that they don't use the stop loss and they leave the loss open until they lose all the capital.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that in this business stop loss is a very important because forex is so risky and if you used a stop loss then you easily recover and control you loss in forex trading.without stop loss function your business is very dangerious.

Thanks
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that for me i only started forex not long ago so i can't really tell because i don't have enough data to make a comparison. probably after a year or two in this business i will be able to make the fair comparison from my trading statistics. but maybe we can make a list of best month from the experience of other traders in this thread because there might be truth in the majority.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well my bro, generally I definitely do think that stop loss can help us avoid big loss, but if you use stop loss is inconsistent with the position it is nonsense for example you open position with long time but you just set stop loss only 30 pips.

Thanks
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that stop loss do play an important role to the success of the forex trader because it limits the amount of loss that we can take per trade. if we don't do this then we might take bigger loss in our account or in extreme cases we might encounter a margin call.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss forex ke business me bahut he important hai,yahan par stop loss lagana bahut he jaroori hai,yahan par trader apna loss tabhi control me rakh sakenga aur uska capital bhi safe rahenga,yahan par trader ko soch samjahkar he kaam karna chahiye..

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that forex trading is a very difficult business and in this business earning is very difficult because forex is so risky and if you do not used a stop loss then you havea chance of loss.in forex stop loss is very important and with used of it you reduce a loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 599 1099 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)