+ Reply to Thread
Page 2167 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1167 1667 2067 2117 2157 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2177 2217 2267 2667 ... LastLast
Results 21,661 to 21,670 of 26684

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Member WajeehBJ is on a distinguished road WajeehBJ's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think stop loss is a great feature in meta trader terminal. I think using stop loss is kind of essential for forex trading. Using stop loss makes sure that you dont lose money more than what you are willing to afford and also enables you to leave the charts for a while and spend the time with your family and friends. So stop loss in my opinion should always be used while trading forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member master123 is an unknown quantity at this point master123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss have great importance in trading and I think specially all new traders should apply stop loss technique before starting a new trader and I think by this technique a trader can save his account to be empty.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tanzeel is an unknown quantity at this point tanzeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Yes sometimes any unpredictable happend at anytime, few month back earthquake came in japan and i was having long position in that and i have used stop loss with 100 pips and i was sleeping and when i wake up i saw the price decrease to around 600 pips and i was shock and i thanks god that i used stop loss or i have got margin call at that time.
    yes u r rite mujy lagt hy k stop loss ka humy bohat faida hy mary kheyaal main humy stop loss us waqt lagana cheya jab hamary pass 1 bara capital ho bohat bari investment ho

Member riddick09 is an unknown quantity at this point riddick09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    @riazfast
    100 pips stop loss but you checked 600 pips. Are we only pertaining to 1 pair here or there are others. As its not average of a pair to have 600 pips per day. Although, you are correct that you put stop loss while you are going to sleep because we don't know what might happen to our trade. Only I think if you just made stop loss and what happened to your take profit. You should somehow know the ratio of your stop loss and take profit.

Senior Member qfivarfna is an unknown quantity at this point qfivarfna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The stop loss is very important in for trade. it can save your account . every trader must be use stop loss but if you have around 1000 pip in your account thn there no need to use stop loss cause price will go back at your TP pointes really !!

Junior Member malik1111 is an unknown quantity at this point malik1111's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is very important for traders because it stop big loss and we can get chance for getting another good trade.stop loss is compulsory when we are not at seat.

Member AJAY is on a distinguished road AJAY's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan mere khyal se forex trading market me stop loss ka bohot important he, kyun ki iske bina hum apna capital ko safe nahi rakh sakte he, aur stop loss se hum long time tak trading ker sakte he.

Senior Member theniceone is on a distinguished road theniceone's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Normally Stop loss is use to save our account from maximum loss, But it is use in long term trading, as 4hr chart or day, So i having great importance to avoid maximum risk.

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fezi View Post
    i think stop loss is the basic tool of money management, with out stop loss forex is 150% risky business . sl help us to prevent losses in trade or face few loss than capital.
    yes stop loss very important and it protect our money from call margin we need to deal with loss with art because if we lose any money we need to recover but there are many trader not like this tools and patient on the market and the loss they hope they earn again from reverse but they lose all their capital and no chance for recover

Member ahmad ahsan is an unknown quantity at this point ahmad ahsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is a good strategy to impliment to safe youself from losses. It controls the risk or you can say like it can minimize the loss. So it is good to use Stop Loss while trading in forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2167 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1167 1667 2067 2117 2157 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2177 2217 2267 2667 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)