+ Reply to Thread
Page 2147 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1147 1647 2047 2097 2137 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2157 2197 2247 2647 ... LastLast
Results 21,461 to 21,470 of 26684

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Member eng2012 is an unknown quantity at this point eng2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think that trading need much time it is possible to do it during leisure time that is available to us during the day and I think that trading does not require a time more than two hours a day

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would keep my job while trading, because if I leave my job then if I los in forex where I would find the money?, and my knowledge is very difficult to get consistent profit in the forex world

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member alexan is an unknown quantity at this point alexan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sagar ray View Post
    think If I actually have employment, forex commerce can mechanically become a part-time job on behalf of me however this may solely be for the unit of time, whenever I begin to create up over the remuneration I'm paid in my job, i will be able to mechanically resign any paid job and continue with forex commerce, which is my target during this business, I search to every day once I can create enough cash from forex and finish the other suggests that I pursued before for cash creating, it's a clear stage and that i recognize that several traders would really like to rely on forex for his or her bread and butter, nobody likes to figure for one more person and there's an adage that if you would like to stay poor, stay an worker.
    I suggest run Both Work because it is not a guarantee to maximum profits as this is a risky and unpredictable markets and rewards are proportionate to risks so more risks means more profits and can be more losses as well.Iti s a good trading strategy and proper knowledge which can lead to more profits and not trading with more investments will ensure more profits.

Senior Member pakhi_pk is an unknown quantity at this point pakhi_pk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    oviously i still in forex because no more time need to work in forex.so after my office hour i can easyly do this.

Member xomes is on a distinguished road xomes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    think If I actually have employment, forex commerce can mechanically become a part-time job on behalf of me however this may solely be for the unit of time, whenever I begin to create up over the remuneration I'm paid in my job, i will be able to mechanically resign any paid job and continue with forex commerce, which is my target during this business, I search to every day once I can create enough cash from forex and finish the other suggests that I pursued before for cash creating, it's a clear stage and that i recognize that several traders would really like to rely on forex for his or her bread and butter, nobody likes to figure for one more person and there's an adage that if you would like to stay poor, stay an worker.
    If a trader wants to do forex trading as a full time, so he has been given permission to do it.
    What I mean to say is that none of the brokers have put a restrictions or any kind of limitations or force or something, which says to either do forex trading as a part time or a full time. One can do in whatever way he likes. He can do it as a part time as well as a full time job.
    Right now, I am doing forex trading as a part time,

Member nadim007 is an unknown quantity at this point nadim007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i will do.when my job time end and when i will free then i will do it.and it has a great opportunity for extra income.i can save my extra income, so when i get more free time i will focus on trade.

Senior Member zahira is on a distinguished road zahira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if any trader wanted to become a full trader that means the trader will now be a day trader and he will give all his time in trading forex 24 hours. It require constance learning and study to equip himself with experience

Senior Member monjurbr is on a distinguished road monjurbr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys,may I know your jobs here?
    I just wonder if you have a nice job in your life,will you still trade during your work?
    I think most of us may be part time traders in forex.During this situation,what you will do?If you trade,someimes it will be caught by the boss,then what will you do?
    Will you quit the job?
    If I had any job then I also trade in forex market. Because Anyone can trade in this market in any time. So it is no need to trade during our job. Many people take forex as their part time job.

Banned abu yousuf is an unknown quantity at this point abu yousuf's Avatar
    Thanks
    In trading stop loss has some significant effect, am expert trader alwasy use STop loss according to his analysis to save his account if any thing went wrong, if he don't use SL then account balance will keep.

Member hooria is an unknown quantity at this point hooria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je zaroor agar mein job bhi karo ge mein tab bhe mein forex karo gee because aub is ki ADAT HO GE HAI aur aap kay liye yeh extra source of income bhi ho jaye ga plus app apnay app ko current information say connect bhe ker sako gay which i very important to suceed in practical work

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2147 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1147 1647 2047 2097 2137 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2157 2197 2247 2647 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)