+ Reply to Thread
Page 2145 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1145 1645 2045 2095 2135 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2155 2195 2245 2645 ... LastLast
Results 21,441 to 21,450 of 26684

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Senior Member cmdabduljalil is an unknown quantity at this point cmdabduljalil's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you have a job, part time job forex trading automatically for a relationship, but this is just a moment, every time I pay more than they can write about my work starts automatically, and the resignation of all payments continue to trade currency, and it is in this business My goal, and I look forward to the day when forex trading and at the end of the money in any other way, before I have a chance to try to make money, and I know that a lot of retailers who depend on the money, no one to work for someone like this, and it is clear that if we want to continue to be weak employee

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member blonur is on a distinguished road blonur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well if I have a job then I have to follow the rules and regulations and abide by them and guess I would not be able to trade between my office hours and have to trade later once the timings are over and if I make consistent profits from forex only then I will quit my job

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sitiz is on a distinguished road sitiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I already have a job I want to do my trading even have a desire to be able to make forex trading as the major work that could do this fulltime trading in order to obtain income that can sustain

Member shan is an unknown quantity at this point shan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    definitely i will continue to work in here because this is handled according to my own volition no one can enforce me to say what should be done or not.

Senior Member rajib96 is an unknown quantity at this point rajib96's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many people, then, I am because I have less knowledge are missing have for foreign exchange, as a trader of part-time, but I have do not have to and are now, other than that, yes, there is work that can not make a decision to become a full-time trader, I, one day maybe if it is possible to prepare a time depending on the time and learn and make a profit when I consistently now , as my main job, I do a foreign exchange.

Banned lis is an unknown quantity at this point lis's Avatar
    Thanks
    July was actually good but was not good enoungh i believe this month and the coming one will be much much better .and november and december would be just so perfect.

Member pitra7 is an unknown quantity at this point pitra7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i never thinking about the best month for trading... that's unique my friend... for me every months are good if we can follow every wave from chart... but, i was backtest few month ago... i got the best month for trading in forex in February and July... i backtest with my system, the result maybe will different with your system...
    success is my right...!!!

Senior Member toyfur2 is on a distinguished road toyfur2's Avatar
    Thanks
    money full time or part time, Forex is the best for the information, i started trading forex like a month Thanks u so much for ur information, i want to do Forex,

Member M.aiasra is on a distinguished road M.aiasra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best month for me actually was the last month
    because i won 1000 dollars by new strategy i were improved
    and i'll continue in it

Senior Member aku4212 is an unknown quantity at this point aku4212's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    i think if you have good knowledge about forex market then every month is best for you but if you do not have knowledge then you can loss your money any time and you will no get profit from forex market.
    yes i also think like that .. months is when you can master the skill of trading with good .. and you can also generate a lot of points and a lot of money is in the best and most beautiful haha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2145 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1145 1645 2045 2095 2135 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2155 2195 2245 2645 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)