+ Reply to Thread
Page 1665 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 665 1165 1565 1615 1655 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1675 1715 1765 2165 2665 ... LastLast
Results 16,641 to 16,650 of 26684

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Senior Member passion is an unknown quantity at this point passion's Avatar
    Thanks
    stop-loss indicates stopping us to reduce cash. And its very essential for us to set it in all our roles. Are we here to reduce or profit? If benefit then we should reduce the reduction using sl.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member black cooper is an unknown quantity at this point black cooper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ghee han hum forex trading kernay kay sath sath apni job bhee ker saktay hain agar job kerni hay tou din ko job ki ja sakti hay our raat ko hum forex trading ko time day saktay hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fx4profit is an unknown quantity at this point fx4profit's Avatar
    Thanks
    If I even have employment, forex commerce can mechanically become a part-time job on behalf of me however this may solely be for the time unit, whenever I begin to form up quite the pay
    i'm paid in my job, i'll mechanically resign any paid job and continue with forex commerce, which is my target during this business.

Senior Member sony1 is an unknown quantity at this point sony1's Avatar
    Thanks
    If I have a job, forex trading will automatically become a part-time job for me but this will only be for the mean time, whenever I begin to make up more than the salary I am paid in my job, I will automatically resign any paid job and continue with forex trading, and that is my target in this business, I look up to a day when I will make enough money from forex and end any other means I pursued before for money making,As the Forex can be done any time, we can do it still in our free time home, and also adopt long term trading to avoid frequent checking of the charts.

Senior Member passion is an unknown quantity at this point passion's Avatar
    Thanks
    I wish i will never stop Currency trading. For is so exciting and obsessive too. Now i am a under****uate and i find a while to business. Of course while doing job i will adjust it as a part-time business. I will handle it according to scenario , but never keep it.

Banned chelsea419 is an unknown quantity at this point chelsea419's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes stop loss can be used as a strategy but mostly it is newbies in forex trading that uses stop losses. experienced traders do not use stop loss in their trades this is because it will just be eating up your capital until it vanishes

Senior Member black cooper is an unknown quantity at this point black cooper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Kuch able traders stop loss ko as strategy use kertay hain woh jab bhee koi deal kertay hain us main profit ho jaye tou theak hay verna woh stop loss apply ker kay loss ko roke laytay hain.

Senior Member mano is an unknown quantity at this point mano's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will automatically resign any paid job and continue with forex trading, and that is my target in this business, I look up to a day when I will make enough money from forex and end any other means I pursued before for money making,

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes definitely, i think Forex has not need any extra time. if we get some experiences and little knowledge here then we not need for very long time invest here. so we can work here when we want or when we found free time beside work.

Banned pyardilforex is on a distinguished road pyardilforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by liam3 View Post
    for me stoplose as part of a strategy it will be defend how you will use it . You can tighten stop lose during a good trend to protect profit. Most of the time we setup stop lose to prevent loses, either of this two is part of a strategy.
    for me also with that stoploss form a part of strategy of my commerce on forex trading, while is my position gain on floating gets on I always change stoploss that I assemble, so despite has stricken stoploss but my commerce stills regular experience luck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1665 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 665 1165 1565 1615 1655 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1675 1715 1765 2165 2665 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)