+ Reply to Thread
Page 2017 of 2268 FirstFirst ... 1017 1517 1917 1967 2007 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2027 2067 2117 ... LastLast
Results 20,161 to 20,170 of 22678

Thread: Eur/usd

Senior Member Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,612 Times in 3,781 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading plan.
    The price is trading below yesterday's area for purchases.
    At the moment, I have two purchases, I will not close them yet.
    The entry price for the first purchase turned out to be 1.1505.
    Profit order will be set at 1.1605 and stop order will be placed at 1.1405.
    The second limit purchase is opened from the borders of the critical level for reduction. The entry price turned out to be 1.1480. The level for profit order is at 1.1580 and the stop order level is at 1.1380.
    The risk in transactions is 3% of the deposit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ahmadali For This Useful Post:

IPL (2019-08-23), Saddam Hussain (2019-08-23)

Banned rizwanbnn has a reputation beyond repute rizwanbnn has a reputation beyond repute rizwanbnn has a reputation beyond repute rizwanbnn has a reputation beyond repute rizwanbnn has a reputation beyond repute rizwanbnn has a reputation beyond repute rizwanbnn has a reputation beyond repute rizwanbnn has a reputation beyond repute rizwanbnn has a reputation beyond repute rizwanbnn has a reputation beyond repute rizwanbnn has a reputation beyond repute rizwanbnn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,234 Times in 3,834 Posts
    Technical and Fundamental analysis of Eur/Usd

In the trading market every think is very important supporting and resistance
    level is so important and pivot point,indicators is also be very important
    so i give the Technical,Fundamental analysis Basie one the indicators , supporting
    and Resistance level and also give the Take profit but this business is so
    risky so money management is also be very important,
    Alligator is the best indicators and show 69% Bullish trend and 31% Trend is sell
    Bollinger Bands also best indicators also show strong Bullish Trend
    Moving average and Parabolic SAR show Bullish trend
    RSI and ZigZag show 69.9% Buy trend

So over All Trend of this pair is BULLISH TREND

You can set the take profit at the price: 1.1174

when you enter the trade please must watching market movement
    when market movement fast please avoid the trade,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rizwanbnn For This Useful Post:

IPL (2019-08-23), Saddam Hussain (2019-08-23)

Banned mkala has a reputation beyond repute mkala has a reputation beyond repute mkala has a reputation beyond repute mkala has a reputation beyond repute mkala has a reputation beyond repute mkala has a reputation beyond repute mkala has a reputation beyond repute mkala has a reputation beyond repute mkala has a reputation beyond repute mkala has a reputation beyond repute mkala has a reputation beyond repute mkala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 Times in 3,292 Posts
    Today,s Technical Analysis of The Pair Eur/Usd

I Select Some Good Indicator I think this is the best indicator so for in the trading
    market and give the good guide line in the trading , indicator give the good direction
    for long term and short term trading so i select some best indicator for the trading

and i give the signal based on the indicators

Trend of this pair is Bullish TREND see in the Bollinger Bands show UP trend
    if we are watching Relative Strength Index (RSI) also Trend is Up and watching
    in Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) also trend is UP and Parabolic Stop and Reverse (SAR)
    show also UP trend so i suggest this pair show BULLISH TREND

you enter the trade at the price : 1.1141
    and set the take profit at the price: 1.1167
    you set the stop lose at the price : 1.1103

and over all Trend is Up and good Bullish trend i hope hit the target
    and you make good money, Resistance and Supporting Level also important

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mkala For This Useful Post:

IPL (2019-08-23), rizwanbnn (2019-08-23), Saddam Hussain (2019-08-23)

Senior Member saadsubhan has a reputation beyond repute saadsubhan has a reputation beyond repute saadsubhan has a reputation beyond repute saadsubhan has a reputation beyond repute saadsubhan has a reputation beyond repute saadsubhan has a reputation beyond repute saadsubhan has a reputation beyond repute saadsubhan has a reputation beyond repute saadsubhan has a reputation beyond repute saadsubhan has a reputation beyond repute saadsubhan has a reputation beyond repute saadsubhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,295 Times in 1,192 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Members Indicators are our eyes. Different traders utilized different indicators for different purposes. Most popular indicators are mentioned below.
    RSI(14) buy
    MACD(12 , 26) buy
    ATR(14) Less Voilety
    Highs/Lows(14) Neutral.
    Bull/Bear Power(13) Buy
    MA20,50.100 Sell
    Happy trading Today.
    Thank You.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to saadsubhan For This Useful Post:

IPL (2019-08-23)

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,670 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today in my view that's market analysis and trend : BUY

According to the indicators given below :-
    MACD
    Parabolic sar
    Bollinger band
    RSI
    And
    Moving average

Tell the about market trend up so we do trade in buy and take good profit

Forex Trading Is The Tree Of Money If You want Become A Millionaire So Achieve Good Knowledge About Trading

👍 Thank You 👍

10. The Following User Says Thank You to batool For This Useful Post:

IPL (2019-08-23)

Member Suchin is a splendid one to behold Suchin is a splendid one to behold Suchin is a splendid one to behold Suchin is a splendid one to behold Suchin is a splendid one to behold Suchin is a splendid one to behold Suchin is a splendid one to behold Suchin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Eur/usd
    Resistance level
    1 Resistance level : 10.7855
    2 Resistance level : 10.7885
    3 Resistance level : 10.7910
    Eur/usd
    Supporting level
    1 Supporting level : 10.7810
    2 Supporting level : 10.7755
    3 Supporting level : 10.7705

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Suchin For This Useful Post:

IPL (2019-08-23)

Banned Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,282 Times in 14,889 Posts
    i express my opinion about this pair..
    jasy k ap sab log jannty hain k . ya trading pair . trading k liy bohat he acha ha . is pair me trading se hamain. bohat he acha . proft earn ho sakta . its all becouse of its movement. after the understanding of pro EMA trading analysis. its all candle pre inform you about future movement. s
    So me hameesha yahi analysis use krta hon. . is trading pair me... .
    i suggest you this analysis indicater ...
    goodluck..

Please give me a thank

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Focky For This Useful Post:

IPL (2019-08-23), Suchin (2019-08-23)

Senior Member khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,881 Times in 2,474 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my analysis pair in strong resistance.

Pair price will be down now, mere mutabiq pair ko sell krna hy.

👍 STOP STOP STOP STOP 👍

Today market analysis and trend:sell

All Indicators and Moving average ka mutabiq market ke down hony ka bata rahe hain.

Resistance and Support points se bhi market down hona start howa ri hai

Agar ap profit hasil karna chahte hain to sell ki trade laga dein.
    Hamain sell main trade lagani chahiye

Tell the about market goes up so we do trade in sell and take good profit

👍 Thank & Reagrds Happy Trading 👍

Trusted Member Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,897 Times in 4,560 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi traders
    Today by checking the all routine of the chart and indicator I have come to know that today the market of eurusd will start movement in upside so I suggested that today we should choose the option of buy for trading Hope you will follow me and will get more money because I posted this after checking the market carefully Good luck my friends Hope you will like my post.
    We can become millioner if we know perfectly about forex..

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rukhsana90 For This Useful Post:

IPL (2019-08-23), Suchin (2019-08-23)

Member Marco has a brilliant future Marco has a brilliant future Marco has a brilliant future Marco has a brilliant future Marco has a brilliant future Marco has a brilliant future Marco has a brilliant future Marco has a brilliant future Marco has a brilliant future Marco has a brilliant future Marco has a brilliant future Marco's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,950 Times in 788 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Eur/Usd
    Today Market analysis and trend:sell

Indicators bhi market ke down hony ka bata rahe hain

Resistance and Support points bhi hamain market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain isliye hamain sell main trade lagani chahiye

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marco For This Useful Post:

IPL (2019-08-23), Jinnah (2019-08-31), Rahim217 (2019-08-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2017 of 2268 FirstFirst ... 1017 1517 1917 1967 2007 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2027 2067 2117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)