+ Reply to Thread
Page 390 of 390 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 388 389 390
Results 3,891 to 3,894 of 3894

Thread: Sabse low leverages aapne kaunsa used kiya hain?

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,486 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use with a 1:100 leverage and so far great, just the enough amount is require for it and its very less chance to go our money.low leverage hamesha fayda mai hi rehta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Victoryindia For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-16), Unregistered (1), ntn (2019-10-03)

Banned nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 131 Posts
    mera leverage 1:200, malum hai ki e bee jara risky hai, aur toda kam kiya to achha hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nilu For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-16)

Junior Member saurabh will become famous soon enough saurabh will become famous soon enough saurabh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have used 25x leverage in etoro while my forex trading mostly i trade with 25x only
    I dont like to used big leverages.
    Last edited by Anytime; 2011-06-07 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake

6. The Following User Says Thank You to saurabh For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-16)

Anytime

Sabse low leverages aapne kaunsa used kiya hain?

Sabse low leverages aapne kaunsa used kiya hain aur aapka balance kitna tha wo time me?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Anytime For This Useful Post:

arcapada2 (2013-04-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 390 of 390 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 388 389 390

Subscribe to this Thread (11)