+ Reply to Thread
Page 325 of 390 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 323 324 325 326 327 335 375 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 3894

Thread: Sabse low leverages aapne kaunsa used kiya hain?

Banned La Libert is an unknown quantity at this point La Libert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello Trading low leverage needs large capital , hence i used to trade with higher leverage available for my account. Only once i did trade with 1:200 leverage and did not find it much attractive.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned owaiskhan is an unknown quantity at this point owaiskhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't like use low leverage because if you use low leverage you cannot trade with good commodities like gold with small capital and you cannot earn good profit... i always use 1:1000 leverage and trade on very high risk. i don't like low risk..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member theone is an unknown quantity at this point theone's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main 1:500 ka leverage use karta hu kyuki muje pata hai ki money ka kaise management karna hai aur kaise trading karke profit banana hai.

Senior Member jack200 is an unknown quantity at this point jack200's Avatar
    Thanks
    Me leverages se zada importance reputed broker ko deta hon.instaforex ki leverages bhi mujhe thik lagi or iski reputation bhi market me achi hai.yahi wajah se me is me trading kr rha hun very nice place for trading and earning profit.

Banned trading code is an unknown quantity at this point trading code's Avatar
    Thanks
    many people used 1:500 leverage though it involves more risks, if you can mange it well then it will be more profitable than 1:100 leverage. The condition is to manage the money properly but personaly i use 1:1000
    because it give me more space

Senior Member mahbubur is an unknown quantity at this point mahbubur's Avatar
    Thanks
    i used 1:50 leverage few times but it never been suitable for me .i always use 1:1000 leverage and yes the money management and risking percentage fully depends on our leverage .if we are flexible in this leverage then we can control our management

Senior Member nbh75 is an unknown quantity at this point nbh75's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The lowest influence my 1:50 I use it on my account. But in my account Insta have to pressure from 1:500. I know that this is a bit of a risky thing to deal with some, but this danger really love to take.

Senior Member capricorn is an unknown quantity at this point capricorn's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a newbie in forex and I have recently joined forex trading. I have not started trading yet but very soon I ll start trading to earn some good profit from forex trading. I like to struggle hard in forex to become a good trader in forex.

Banned babilob is an unknown quantity at this point babilob's Avatar
    Thanks
    The lowest leverage used by me ever is 1:100 and I used this leverage only for 3 days. With this low leverage I was unable to open many positions, it was really a difficult job for me to trade with this leverage. So I have changed my leverage to 1:500 after 3 days.

Senior Member enriquez is an unknown quantity at this point enriquez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only have a 1: 200 leverage effects and at times it was that my balance is only $ 100. I use with the help of this small amount of was a problem, and you cannot open the main parties. If I have a lot of use over time, I grew a lot more of the Act and making profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 325 of 390 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 323 324 325 326 327 335 375 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)