+ Reply to Thread
Page 321 of 390 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 371 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 3894

Thread: Sabse low leverages aapne kaunsa used kiya hain?

Banned shahbaz123 is an unknown quantity at this point shahbaz123's Avatar
    Thanks
    mne to abh forex trading me naya hi aya hun is liye ne re koi experience nhin hai aur muje to foprex trading ke bare me ziyada to bata bhi nhi hai lAKIN ME BOHET JALD , INSHALLAH, JAN JAO GA AUR PHIR ME FOREX TRADING ME EXPERT BHI HO JAUBN GA.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tapu22 is an unknown quantity at this point tapu22's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think forex is a better job. Its ok dude, many people used 1:500 leverage though it involves more risks, if you can mange it well then it will be more profitable than 1:200 leverage. The condition is to manage the money properly.what do you mind.........................best of luck............................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned SUZON123456 is an unknown quantity at this point SUZON123456's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is a good money currency business. I use with a 1:100 leverage and so far great, just the enough amount is require for it and its very less chance to go our money.low leverage hamesha fayda mai hi rehta hai.best of luck.....................................

Banned tapu11 is an unknown quantity at this point tapu11's Avatar
    Thanks
    welcome to forex. Its ok dude, many people used 1:500 leverage though it involves more risks, if you can mange it well then it will be more profitable than 1:200 leverage. The condition is to manage the money properly.........what do you mind?

Member bucukforex is an unknown quantity at this point bucukforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use an example of a class of transmission of Sera and than the leverage of 1: 200. The condition is that I use a leverage is always a good cash my standard enjoy and rarely change 1: 200 until this great need and they are much less likely to have our money. If you have a lot of good that can be more cost-effective

Banned fxjani is an unknown quantity at this point fxjani's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always prefer to use low leverage (1:100) this is enough and safe In FXtrading the low leverage trading strategy is a rarity, but one that most traders would be well advised to follow. Trading with low leverage is more likely to have a greater positive impact on your trading performance than any other leveraged strategy you try.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep View Post
    Yeah it is better to trade in the demo with a realistic strength and balance, and it is more similar to our real money account which is good when we shop closes for a fair trial. and I think she always keeps low risk when they have a low experience.
    demo account me to har trader ko trading karni chahaiye kyunki demo account se trader ko abhut kuch seekhne ko milta hai jisse ki uski trading me bahut improvmenet hoti hai aur uska result bhi abhut acha milta hai
    maine shuru ke 4 mahine demo account me hi trading kari thi uske bad real account me trading karna shuru kiya ta

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah it is better to trade in the demo with a realistic strength and balance, and it is more similar to our real money account which is good when we shop closes for a fair trial. and I think she always keeps low risk when they have a low experience.

Banned usmankik786 is an unknown quantity at this point usmankik786's Avatar
    Thanks
    i like 1:100 leaverage mery khayl se ye wali leavaerge best hai baaki ap ki apni marzi hai k ap ne kon c leaverage choose ki hai so join th eforex with complete learn then it wil go to earn i like forex trading

Senior Member farhan333 is an unknown quantity at this point farhan333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera sabsy low leverages 1:100 tha jab main ny trading ki thi to tab mujay buhat nuqsaan howa tha i really disheart then we face the loss butt ahsata ahsaata theak hota gaya sub kuch.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 321 of 390 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 371 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)