+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 390 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 324 374 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 3894

Thread: Sabse low leverages aapne kaunsa used kiya hain?

Senior Member bivabairagi is an unknown quantity at this point bivabairagi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I utilized only 1:200 as investing and at that time my equilibrium was exclusive $100. I faced any difficulties by using this minute turn of investment and that is I could not wide large lot that. If I see big become of investing at that instance, I could switch in large lot and may benefit several big profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned akhshy is an unknown quantity at this point akhshy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Sabse low leverages aapne kaunsa used kiya hain aur aapka balance kitna tha wo time me?
    ager dekha jay to sabse low leverager 1:100 hy aur is hamara balance taqreban is hi k mutabiq hi ho ga low leverage and low balance aur hamain use bhi low leverage sy hi karni chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member naveedrock is an unknown quantity at this point naveedrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    the lowest leverage i use in my trading history is 1:200. this is the leverage that i use in the beginning when i am a new trader and i have no such good experience and understanding of the forex trading business. but now i am a good trader and i take higher risk in my trades to get huge profits.

Senior Member polybala is an unknown quantity at this point polybala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I victimised only 1:200 as leverage and at that abstraction my counterbalance was exclusive $100. I faced whatsoever difficulties by using this puny assets of leverage and that is I could not undetermined larger lot that. If I strike big amount of investing at that term, I could swop in large lot and may realize many big profits.

Senior Member niazi99 is an unknown quantity at this point niazi99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Sabse low leverages aapne kaunsa used kiya hain aur aapka balance kitna tha wo time me?
    my dar friend Its ok dude, many people used 1:500 leverage though it involves more risks, if you can mange it well then it will be more profitable than 1:200 leverage. The condition is to manage the money properly

Senior Member misuaktar87 is an unknown quantity at this point misuaktar87's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but you should real be competent to mechanism the emotions you fuck for trade with steep investment allows traders to unobstructed trading positions are umpteen and exclusive fit to hold the emotions that you diplomatist to lawless the craft a lot with shrill investment

Banned kha.milon is an unknown quantity at this point kha.milon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Smallest leverage to primary nain 1:100 ka bhi use kiya hay lakin mujhy low investment say transaction karn pasand naheen hay, main 1:1000 investing kay saath soothing conclude karta hoon kion kay jab aap ka going ziada ho jay to pinched leverage aap ko convalesce karny water kafee forbear karta hay.

Senior Member hasni is an unknown quantity at this point hasni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have used 25x leverage in etoro while my forex trading mostly i tradee with 25x only
    I dont like to used big leverages.

Senior Member ustadqamar is an unknown quantity at this point ustadqamar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1:50 is the lowest leverages i have used so far. i don't like to use bigger ones

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rahkohk45 View Post
    mai ne shuru se hi 1:200 levrage rakha hai or us waqt mera balance 28 $ tha i think ye sab se best leverage hai forex mai trading krny k liye or mai ne esy abhi tak nahi badla
    me to shuru s sabse high leavrage hi use karta hun low leavrage me kabhi like nahi karta hun,kyo ke high leavrage ka ek do faida hota he hmme trade me ek to kai bar lose trade recovery ke lie high leavrage kaam a sakta he bhai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 390 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 324 374 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)