+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Looking for EA based on MACD Crossover

Member nitshar is an unknown quantity at this point nitshar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kitne dukh ki bat hai ki abhi tak kisi ne ek bhi bar koi reply nahi kiya ki mujhe kya karna chahiye. Please help somebody. I desperately need this EA. I can't wake up all the time looking for the crossovers.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nitshar is an unknown quantity at this point nitshar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Looking for EA based on MACD Crossover

Hi,
    I'm looking for an EA based on MACD CROSSOVER. The specifications are given below:
    1. Should work well on H1 chart. The MACD settings can be changed anytime.
    2. Should buy when the blue line cross the dashed red line everytime.
    3. Should sell when the red dashed line cross the blue line everytime.
    Name: macd crossover.jpg Views: 691 Size: 52.0 KB
    4. The SL should be changeable, similarly the TP, and Trailing stop function should be added.
    5. Only one order should be opened at each crossover. As the order gets closed by the trailing stop, no other order should open until next crossover.
    6. Order lot should get doubled at each $100. For ex. at $100 lot should be 0.01, as the balance reach $200 the lot should increase automatically to 0.02 and so on.

Please if anyone here is good at programming, create this EA for me. I'm ready to pay the expenses.

Thank you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7