+ Reply to Thread
Page 2108 of 3126 FirstFirst ... 1108 1608 2008 2058 2098 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2118 2158 2208 2608 3108 ... LastLast
Results 21,071 to 21,080 of 31253

Thread: Usd/sgd

Trusted Member Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,121 Times in 5,285 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis indicates many good trading opportunities and entry points but sometimes the timing of the exit points it indicates is premature. With fundamental analysis and fundamental forex signals you maximize the benefits of a good trade by keeping it open until the fundamentals shift and that position has run its full course. The technical indicators often reach oversold/overbought levels too early, which means that a technical trader has to close the position. Sometimes, technical analysis doesn’t point to anything so focus on yourself.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,282 Times in 14,889 Posts
    i express my opinion about this pair..
    As All of you know that . this trading pair is too good for best tradong is pair . this trading pair gives us lot of experience. . by the trading in this pair we will be able to earn large profit .its all becouse of its movement. after the understanding of pro EMA trading analysis. its all candle pre-inform you about future movement.
    95% chances of profit aftar analysis of these indicators So i am always refer the indicator for analysis ... .
    i suggest you this analysis indicater for 95% chances...
    goodluck..
    pair and that according to the green color shown by the Bollinger Bands indicator determining by that the main market direction A buy signal is indicated from the Simple Moving Average indicator and that is by giving us buy signal t his pair can continue bullish trend now current price at and strong support at level in hourly time frame there is possible chance price will move to up side

👑 Post achi lagay tu thanks per click kren 🎀

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Focky For This Useful Post:

Version2 (2020-01-29)

Banned Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,282 Times in 14,889 Posts
    i express my opinion about this pair..
    As All of you know that . this trading pair is too good for best tradong is pair . this trading pair gives us lot of experience. . by the trading in this pair we will be able to earn large profit .its all becouse of its movement. after the understanding of pro EMA trading analysis. its all candle pre-inform you about future movement.
    95% chances of profit aftar analysis of these indicators So i am always refer the indicator for analysis ... .
    i suggest you this analysis indicater for 95% chances...
    goodluck..
    pair and that according to the green color shown by the Bollinger Bands indicator determining by that the main market direction A buy signal is indicated from the Simple Moving Average indicator and that is by giving us buy signal t his pair can continue bullish trend now current price at and strong support at level in hourly time frame there is possible chance price will move to up side

🍟👝👠☕🎂🔇👜🍮🐇💄👑👑 Post achi lagay tu thanks per click kren 🎀

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Focky For This Useful Post:

Rahim217 (2020-01-30)

Banned ritfx has a reputation beyond repute ritfx has a reputation beyond repute ritfx has a reputation beyond repute ritfx has a reputation beyond repute ritfx has a reputation beyond repute ritfx has a reputation beyond repute ritfx has a reputation beyond repute ritfx has a reputation beyond repute ritfx has a reputation beyond repute ritfx has a reputation beyond repute ritfx has a reputation beyond repute ritfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,164 Times in 6,013 Posts
    USD/SGD - currency Trade pair.
    Today forex signal - Buy
    Support 3 - Support 2 - Support 1.
    1.3584 - 1.3593 - 1.3606
    Resistance 1 - Resistance 2 - Resistance 3.
    1.3627 - 1.3635 - 1.3648
    Time frame that is considered while making support and resistance levels - Daily and weekly Time frame
    Consider the daily economic news before taking the trade.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ritfx For This Useful Post:

Rahim217 (2020-01-30), Version2 (2020-01-29)

Banned Adnanali has a reputation beyond repute Adnanali has a reputation beyond repute Adnanali has a reputation beyond repute Adnanali has a reputation beyond repute Adnanali has a reputation beyond repute Adnanali has a reputation beyond repute Adnanali has a reputation beyond repute Adnanali has a reputation beyond repute Adnanali has a reputation beyond repute Adnanali has a reputation beyond repute Adnanali has a reputation beyond repute Adnanali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,962 Times in 6,606 Posts
    Usd/Sgd

Resistance level
    1.Resistance level 1.3645
    2.Resistance level 1.3678
    3.Resistance level 1.3696

Supporting level
    1.Supporting level 1.3432
    2.Supporting level 1.3312
    3.Supporting level 1.3313

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Adnanali For This Useful Post:

Rahim217 (2020-01-30)

Highly Reputed Member markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,327 Times in 11,125 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Usd/sgd
    suporting levels are here:
    support 1) 1.3635
    support 2) 1.3620
    support 3) 1.3599
    Ichimoku trends giving selling signals because ichimoku made a sell candle in clouds which giving selling trends.
    THE RSI movement of this pair is moving with high frequency on SELL signal.
    StdDew & Mcad are main factors which also giving the SELLYing signals.

Bulls power higly selling side movements.
    Parablic sar on top showa SELL trends.
    this pair has being bearish trends last some hours which can be seen.
    today moving movement of this pair today on: SELL

highest resistance of this pair today will be going :1.3655
    i think best time to enter sell trade at 1.3650 with tp at 1.3590 with narrow stop loss of 1.3670.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to markwins For This Useful Post:

Rahim217 (2020-01-30)

Senior Member Shan55 has a reputation beyond repute Shan55 has a reputation beyond repute Shan55 has a reputation beyond repute Shan55 has a reputation beyond repute Shan55 has a reputation beyond repute Shan55 has a reputation beyond repute Shan55 has a reputation beyond repute Shan55 has a reputation beyond repute Shan55 has a reputation beyond repute Shan55 has a reputation beyond repute Shan55 has a reputation beyond repute Shan55's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,612 Times in 3,602 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today i will discuss this pair......
    In this pair eveverybody know about this it. upward and downward movement.. ..
    I see the daily chart that indicate complete downtrend of this pair.
    Exponential Moving Average (10) :
    Simple Moving Average (18) :
    Exponential Moving Average (28) :
    Simple Moving Average (35) :
    Exponential Moving Average (54) :
    . The list of indicator those i uses are as follows.
    Parabolic SR
    moving average 10
    Moving average 60
    Moving average 200
    MACD Future
    Fibo piv-2
    These indicators are Most important for me and my trading know off. Everyday i am using these indicator .and earn a good profit.

Please like my post

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Shan55 For This Useful Post:

Rahim217 (2020-01-30)

Trusted Member Ronald has a reputation beyond repute Ronald has a reputation beyond repute Ronald has a reputation beyond repute Ronald has a reputation beyond repute Ronald has a reputation beyond repute Ronald has a reputation beyond repute Ronald has a reputation beyond repute Ronald has a reputation beyond repute Ronald has a reputation beyond repute Ronald has a reputation beyond repute Ronald has a reputation beyond repute Ronald's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,260 Times in 5,156 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today i will discuss this pair......
    In this pair eveverybody know about this it. upward and downward movement.. ..
    I see the daily chart that indicate complete downtrend of this pair.
    Exponential Moving Average (10) :
    Simple Moving Average (18) :
    Exponential Moving Average (28) :
    Simple Moving Average (35) :
    Exponential Moving Average (54) :
    . The list of indicator those i uses are as follows.
    Parabolic SR
    moving average 10
    Moving average 60
    Moving average 200
    MACD Future
    Fibo piv-2
    These indicators are Most important for me and my trading know off. Everyday i am using these indicator .and earn a good profit.

Please like my post

🌷Thanks you🎋

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ronald For This Useful Post:

Rahim217 (2020-01-30), Shan55 (2020-01-29), Version2 (2020-01-29)

Banned Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,585 Times in 13,024 Posts
    Today's market trend: Sell

kal ki downward movement ko market continue kar skta hai kyuki market meh kafi downtrend tha kal or sellers kafi control me the ,
    halaki price abhi ek resistance level pe hai us resistance ko market ache se test karega agar ye level break hota hai toh pakka strong down
    Best of luck.... 👍✌

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Royal003 For This Useful Post:

Rahim217 (2020-01-30), Shan55 (2020-01-29)

Trusted Member feeltop has a reputation beyond repute feeltop has a reputation beyond repute feeltop has a reputation beyond repute feeltop has a reputation beyond repute feeltop has a reputation beyond repute feeltop has a reputation beyond repute feeltop has a reputation beyond repute feeltop has a reputation beyond repute feeltop has a reputation beyond repute feeltop has a reputation beyond repute feeltop has a reputation beyond repute feeltop's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,697 Times in 4,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    predictions for the day.
    trading is risky if no analysis is done
    USD/SGD - is the currency pair we will be focusing on
    major low levels also known as supports 1.3603
    major high levels also known as resistance - 1.3618

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to feeltop For This Useful Post:

NAZ (2020-01-31), Rahim217 (2020-01-30), Shan55 (2020-01-29), Version2 (2020-01-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2108 of 3126 FirstFirst ... 1108 1608 2008 2058 2098 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2118 2158 2208 2608 3108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)