+ Reply to Thread
Page 276 of 276 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 2760

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i started with $25 real acount to start learning fx and i made $3+ the first day and i opened more than 15 trades some lose and some gains
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-23), lmobile1496j (2018-10-17), Pk25 (2020-10-02)

Junior Member rajuonline has a spectacular aura about rajuonline has a spectacular aura about rajuonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine pehle din ek na samajh bacche ki tarah eur usd ka ek order diya tha. aur pehle din me .5 volume pe trade kiya tha. jisme maine 4$ ka profit ki thi. par uske baad dusre ek order me 6$ loss ki. uske baad maine usdin trade nehi ki.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rajuonline For This Useful Post:

lmobile1496j (2018-10-17), Pk25 (2020-10-02)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,099 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pehle din me maine eur/usd pair me trade kiya tha...mere hisab se har new trader ko issi pair me traing karni chahaiye...
    maien pehle trade me acha profit kamaya tha..uske baad kuch losses hue lekin over all maine market se acha khasa profit kamaya hua hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-23), lmobile1496j (2018-10-17), Pk25 (2020-10-02)

Junior Member Nikhil will become famous soon enough Nikhil will become famous soon enough Nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sorry to say i start trading first with real account and lost $3 in my first trade and after that without any trade i start practice in demo and understood my fault to start first in real. anyway that $3 lost first give me so much learning .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nikhil For This Useful Post:

goldmaster (2019-12-14), Golobutt (2019-09-23), lmobile1496j (2018-10-17), Pk25 (2020-10-02), sajawal1 (2018-04-29)

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 332 Posts
    real account me meri pahali trading silver main ti...mene silver buy kiya ta 0.01 volume size mai. or jese hi mujhe .50$ ka profit huaa mene apne trade close kr di...me jaanta ta ki abi mujhe or profit mil skta ta but mere traget achive ho gay ta....uske baad lagatar 3 trade tk profit hi milta rha...mere target chote te 30 pips only.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

amrikahuja (2012-02-25), Golobutt (2019-09-23), lmobile1496j (2018-10-17), Pk25 (2020-10-02), sajawal1 (2018-04-29)

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine to pehle din real trading dar kar kiya tha. mera ek dost mujhe signal diya tha. aur maine ek order place kar diya. aur ha usme main 0.01 volume pe trde kar rahatha. total 30 cent ka profit le kar maine apna trade close kardiya. uske baad 2 chota au trade kiya tha.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

extreem (2018-05-24), lmobile1496j (2018-10-17), Pk25 (2020-10-02), sajawal1 (2018-04-29)

Banned daaanieeel will become famous soon enough daaanieeel will become famous soon enough daaanieeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have a question
    early stage that must be learned in any forex trading

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daaanieeel For This Useful Post:

lmobile1496j (2018-10-17), Pk25 (2020-10-02)

Junior Member saurabh will become famous soon enough saurabh will become famous soon enough saurabh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my real forex first day was very good for me i earned 2$ in 1 trade in few mins it was very good feeling for me at that time .I was excited to trade forex then

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to saurabh For This Useful Post:

lmobile1496j (2018-10-17), Pk25 (2020-10-02), sajawal1 (2018-04-29)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,099 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maien pehel din me pehla trade eur/usd ka kiya tha with 10 cent per pip..
    us trade me maine 2.5 usd kamaye the

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

lmobile1496j (2018-10-17), ntn (2019-07-11), Pk25 (2020-10-02), sajawal1 (2018-04-29)

Anytime

Real account ka pehla Din.

Real account ka pehla din hamesha excitement aur dar ka rehta hai.
    Sabhi apne pehle din ke bare me batiye, jeete ya har gaye.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Anytime For This Useful Post:

hamid (2012-01-03)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 276 of 276 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276

Subscribe to this Thread (7)