+ Reply to Thread
Page 257 of 276 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 267 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 2760

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    i also done same with me...first some days i make some good profit...i thought forex is easy..and after being over confident i loose all money..after this i learnt lesson of greed and over confidence.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One my first day of forex trading I feel Real account is very difficult, but you make it easy with the help of learning, so learn about basics of forex trading like indicators, rules and disciplined is also important as well. but demo account practice much benefited in real trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Real account ka phla din mery lye tu boht acha raha. Phly din ma ny profit he bnaya, shoroat achi rhi aur umeed hy k sb kuch aisy he theek thak chlta rhy ga. Ma ny demo account boht kam use kea ic lye kuch zyada pta nhi tha mjy market ka mgr phr b profit main he raha.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,
    maine pehle din main 3$ kamaye the and vo din bahot exitment thi mujhey so wiithout news aise hi trade kiya tha and earn kiya tha.
    accha tha mera pehla din i hope ap sabka bhi accha hoga.
    3$ k baad maine terminal close kar diya tha. no more trading

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hamen loss sy preshan nahi hona chahye aur himmat nahi harni chahye, loss b trading ka hissa hy but khushi hoi k phly din ap ny earn kiye thy. Mera experience b shoro ka kuch aisa he hy k kbi loss aur kbi profit aur ma abi tk apny profit main continuously lany k lye koshish kr raha hon by my learning and experience.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i first time open my real account i was very excited and was confident that i will earn profit . and i started trading with only 18$ and i earn some profit and on the other day i losse all the money

Member forexpips has a spectacular aura about forexpips has a spectacular aura about forexpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hey real account have little different from demo account if you have small investment then please use small lot and use tool take profit and stop loss ,When you start buy or sell before it you must read or follow the market 1 or 2 hour then start trading best of luck.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yea fundamentals are also very necessary but i think one more thing is very important which is the market sentiments. when we place the orders then big players see our orders then the too place orders against our orders so we lose our money.

Thanks
    When anybody see the forex for the first time then he excited too much for getting the dollars but we know that when we come to trade for the first time then our excitment grows more and if we want to keep consistent this joy then we need some good strategy to trade.

Banned chetan will become famous soon enough chetan will become famous soon enough chetan's Avatar
    Thanks
    mjhe to oss waqt pata bhi nae tha jab may nay first time aik broker may real account may trade ki thi. oss waqt wo welcome bonus mila tha jiss per may nay aik trader ki guidance say trade ki thi laykin oss waqt mjhe kuch samaj nae thi.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 257 of 276 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 267 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)