+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 276 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    real accounts are risky accounts, because we also have to use real money, you don't have to use real accounts before you can do well on a trading demo account, a demo account is the best way for traders to test various market analyzes and when I first traded , then start with $ 10 and the broker where I first offered 1: 500 trade leverage and the minimum is 10 cents per pip and don't know how I won the first 20 pip trade after opening 4 trades because I got more but soon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good advice for beginners and I think he will learn from his mistakes. Getting $ 210 is a very, very good profit on the first account. Maybe during trading he forgot all the rules of Forex trading and then he lost $ 210. And I think the first $ 7 profit from a real account is also good for me. The first real profitable account was only $ 2 but not long after I lost all the money in the LOL account. The reason I lost all my accounts is not using risk management

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it would be much better if you withdraw after making a profit, because by doing that you will safely withdraw from the loss, even though the loss is important because you already feel the profit. and the first day with a real account is a very out day in my life. I lost some money that day. I am in high tension. I cannot reduce my tension. Because, I'm inexperienced. I can remember all the trades of the day.

Member koplok will become famous soon enough koplok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have a lot of money and have a good relationship with you, then you have to trust and trust you, and if you want to make a request to visit a bank, then you will be able to use the same for the future of forex and then you will be able to see the date surely your visit. If you want to know how to do this, then you can ask for help from your own forum. If you can't do work with a tap, then you can ask for help if you have questions about that. If you have a happy time and have a good relationship with us, then you have gained the knowledge you have gained on your forex, and you should know that you have earned lots of money from your trading company and you have lots of money and you have lots of money .

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Account real pe hum jab karte trading hain to hum bohat confused hote hian jo main ne notes kiya hai jo main ne observes kiya hia ki ki main market or hum ko main ki market play main jab real account main trading karte hain to hum ko ki ki market main sab se phele emotional trading pe control karne ki zarurt hai jo to bohat zaruri hai. and I believe that all members of this forum have made good profits at first and they consider it a betrayal for trading which is debated in the forex market as well for me, I have made $ 3 from $ 10 in the first real agreement I have opened it !! and there is no difference between a demo account and a real account. I think the demo account is important in the first period just to know how to deal with trading platforms and has no meaning other than the experience of some strategies by working on real accounts and demo accounts are simulations of real accounts but differ in sentiment of big differences and that's what makes a lot of demo accounts and lost on a real account.

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I made $ 250 directly from buying silver on my first trading day in 2010. It was a funny moment in my life ... I still remember that I immediately asked for a withdrawal of that profit and my initial investment was only $ 200 on InstaForex and Lol, you said fun guy, ok by the way yes the first day your income is really good because for me really feel flying, but the important thing is not to be curious always thinking of learning and learning, after a long time of study and practice finally move to trade.

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you are right. just like the first day on campus or school. when someone makes a fist trade in their original account it is always very outgoing. but if you have attended a complete training and have knowledge about forex trading, you do not need to leave. if you have practiced more on a demo account than you also don't need to hesitate. and, my first day was very good and I made a profit too, but after that I lost. I think the first time everyone got a big profit in a real account because at that time beginners didn't know about greed and emotions and when they got profit they felt greedy and they tried to make more profit but then they got a loss in the Forex trading market.

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I first started trading with a real account and lost $ 3 on my first trade and after that I started without trading practice on a demo and understood my mistake to start the first real. Also $ 3 missing from firsr gives me many things to learn and if the par work kartey demo account is the same after getting a real demo account, bro, hota, you have a real demo with you, it is only a fake account, hota, real account is phly din bohat acha hota hi aur account real ka phlya din bohat acha hota hi aur aap ko umeed hot hai ky itni venture i baad fortunately kasey produces karo ga

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Real accounts are very important and this is a real place to trade, so we must always be ready to sign real accounts and that is very important, and as traders we must have quality, and good psychology will be very good and meaningful and all need patience. Real account is a form of trading account that will give you profit, here you can trade with real and real trading accounts. You can achieve what you expect for this, at least if you are an expert in execution in the forex market then this will give you the advantage you can ultimately produce the monetary benefits that you expect today when you don't need to trade

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kopai For This Useful Post:

lionel (2019-11-19)

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe it can be an experience for you. there you will be able to see the greed that is within you. You might be able to return to self-correcting discipline in managing the funds you use in trading, so you can calculate the risk of loss that you can accept and I agree with you, it's better if we have enough profit so we have to withdraw first. Because price movements are constantly changing, we have to secure our down payment and keep it in a safe place.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to subadra For This Useful Post:

lionel (2019-11-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 276 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)