+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 276 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Member molu is on a distinguished road molu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lol. I am sorry to hear that, but, we should feel that we are not alone. Many trader failed in their firsts career. And we should not give up for that, even we have to keep learn from that mistakes and enrich our experiences. However, our experiences in real account will be good motivation for us to take any good chance of being better trader in our future. and Yes, it is true when i have earned $5 in a day with in a few minutes, i am very excited and no limit of my excitement and i said to my friends do in forex trading and earn sufficient amount for your pocket money, then enjoy it . I have spent my first day earning to celebrate with my forex friends.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the story of the first account is too bad I lost it all in less than a week I tried to spend more time after learning it but I opened another account before I learned well and this is a good result in the trade that you do, and you should be able to continue maintain good results in transactions. Many traders fail when starting to trade in real accounts because they are influenced by emotions in trading, and are often greedy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well really my dear, actually i really found that i also used a demo trading account and practiced here for a long time and when I could do profit consistency then went to a real trading account and also made a profit of $ 23 and it was mine unforgettable day for me. and I started trading a few years before and now I'm not sure what I did but when I started trading my first entry made a profit that I had an idea and if you want to unite trade and earn money then you learn about forex. My first day with a real account was really interesting. Although after practicing a lot on a demo account, I don't know where to start. I am very happy and scared at the same time. Fear of losing money is there. successfully started my trade and made a profit at the end of the trade which I considered very good. and I want to know about your results with 25 $ accounts. I hope you have overall benefits. I also invest in real accounts. I first invested $ 100 and made all the losses on the day itself.

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    10 $ fortunately, you have closed the trading account on ... I am still trying to win or fortunately but it is tragic to reach ho gay ta. uske baad lagat 3 trades fortunately hi milta rha only the chote te target of 30 pips is just a reckoning as a new trader needs the pair to compete karni chahaiye maien pehle trade me acha fortunately we are tha best hai forex g achaa milaa and main currency trading ksi b trader k liyeh wo pehla din bera he bubkil hota day hi jab wo is the main trade keran k main bar sochaty hian and yeh ksis k liyeh itna asaan nahain hoat hi k pehlay he din say achi get haisl ker ska qk is our main k liyeh kaafi afraid of hota hi. that's an interesting question mara pehla din acha raha but ma is afraid of ma tha because mary pass balance is short tha but ma nay a few minutes ma 3 $ get kiyy per ma nay trade lagai or kafi sucessfull rahi but experience says profit get because or b zada easy ha, so, if the demo account per work or practice because ha ha and real accounts are risky before trading on a real account, we must first learn from a demo account and develop good knowledge and skills about business from a demo account and understand it very well. before trading on a real account.

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    real account kk phlay din mujhay kafi preshani b or kafi khushi b lekin us k sath sath me nay tajurbay ko apnaty howe apnay kam ko shuru kiya jb me nay dekh ak me kuch ban sakta hun to me nay is a professional level business pay because shuru kar dya ab me is my business if I have taken kam kam chuka hun or dekh chuka hun. and I lost 142 pips in my first trade. mujay pata hi nahi taa k trade, close the karty hi time. bis mujay tu har things me trading because tha. jabtak me google maloom karta utna me mera 142 pips lost ho chuka tha.tu mujay abhi bhi wo din yaad hai. Well, real to real hota hay, laykin may nay apnay pehlay din real account may kch khaas kamal nae dikhaya. asal may mjhe broker say welcome bonus mila tha or may bilkul new tha mjhe stop loss ka bhi nae pata tha, iss liay may nay without stop loss, lot size bhi bht bara rakh ker trading ki or sab ka sab aik hi trade may loss ker dia

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was very nervous on my first trading day. But I made 5 dollars on the first day of real trading. I used this bonus forum. I am very passionate about Forex business and I decided to do this business as a business for life. Real trading is very difficult for beginner traders. and the real account is that the lattice is for the main bhoolta nay jab trade for just passing the table din 150 $ main thay nay jab pehla ordering the lagoon to the main bijlinak market of cai taizi aai we are sure to market the phrase opposite side per jana shuru ho gai I want to know what I want to know from my first time that I did not know when I was able to get my time out because I was able to get out of time because I was able to get my time and I felt like I was feeling better, I did not have time too much time. I have been able to find the best way to learn more about what I am trying to do and I have been able to accept that the Forex market is the best place to sell, but only when I have a real account that I can add. I'm going to have a perfect trder to buy a good one for one of the best bussiness, because I'm working hard on a foreign money market, which is why I'm going to lose one trillion dollars because I'm losing money. ji forex ek is the best bussiness

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well really my dear, actually i really found that there was no difference between a demo account and a real account. I think the important demo account in the first period was only to find out how to deal with trading platforms and not have other important meanings. rather than experience several strategies by working on a real account and a demo account is a real account simulation but it is different in sentiment big differences and that is what makes many win demo accounts and lose on real accounts. real account me meri pahali trading silver main ti...mene silver buy kiya ta 0.01 volume size mai. or jese hi mujhe .50$ ka profit huaa mene apne trade close kr di. par uske baad dusre ek order me 6$ loss ki. uske baad maine usdin trade nehi ki.

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are very true that 1st day of not only trading in real account but the 1st day in any field is always rememberable. same is with me. i also do remember my 1st day in real account trading. i made lot of practice of trading on demo accounts and learned a lot about forex trading through forex and other sources available. luckily my first trade was successful and got profit. although is was a small profit because i make a small trade as being my 1st trade on real account but i got lot of confidence after that trade.

Senior Member goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,774 Times in 2,161 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine to pehle din real trading dar kar kiya tha. mera ek dost mujhe signal diya tha. aur maine ek order place kar diya. aur ha usme main 0.01 volume pe trde kar rahatha. total 30 cent ka profit le kar maine apna trade close kardiya. uske baad 2 chota au trade kiya tha.

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I started trading on forex with free capital provided by a broker, the amount of $ 5. I managed to make around $ 15 in less than a month and because I traded by scalping, but the capital did not last long and eventually ran out because hit margin call really! and before several days. When I get some dolls for real trade. I feel good. But I could not control myself. I want to make a profit and open more trades. After a few days I lost everything I invested. This is my first experience. This is not good for me. I have a problem. I want to recover my mistake, Thank you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 276 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)