+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 276 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think if we want start trading we must have good planing and prepared our self, so we can minimize when mistakes come to us. maybe not all traders do it, because a newbie traders just see the opportunities of forex and they avoid the good rules to trading also they will realize of the mistake when get a lot of loss. I didnt start my real trade right now. But this february, i will start my real trading in forex. And i am very excited by getting your experience about the first forex trade. I hope i will do better in forex and then invest my own money in forex for real trading. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is the main problem with most of the newbies that they don't get sufficient knowledge required for trading and then they lose in forex trading. I also lost 25$ but that was also a bonus given by a broker but the problem with me was that there was no option of stop loss and take profit to be used on that bonus trading. when i first time open my real account i was very excited and was confident that i will earn profit . and i started trading with only 18$ and i earn some profit and on the other day i losse all the money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I agree. The first day will always be exciting as well scary. We will be more happy and excited about what we are going to be in real accounts. We will be eager to make good trades with the talents and knowledge we learned through demo accounts. We will be always trying to make the most out of the trade. My first day of trading forex on a real account, I lost $80. I felt so terrible that I wanted to quit forex. My next trade I made $50 but I was using high lot size and I was not careful with money management.

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that can't be forgot because that day , i lost about 100$ . i was in regret and in want to recover that in every possible way because that was the money that i cut from my pocket money and invested in Forex. there was bad feelings in my heart , but now i feel that that 100$ made me learn a lot. now i can make at least 10+ in one day using my plannings. Ziada tar traders pahly din main loss karty hain aur wo traders jo pahly din main kuch profit earn kar lain un ka confidence kafe barh jata hay aur un kay liye any waly din achay chalny ki umeed banee rahtee hay.

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is the main problem with most of the newbies that they don't get sufficient knowledge required for trading and then they lose in forex trading. I also lost 25$ but that was also a bonus given by a broker but the problem with me was that there was no option of stop loss and take profit to be used on that bonus trading. wow aapke to pehle din bahut accha luck tha. 100 pips baria he wo bhi pehle din me. waise aap kisse forex ke bare me suna he. age se aap order de kar bhula to nehi. warna aapke balance washout ho sakte he. sl and tp jarur de. har din aapke pehle din ke jaisa nehi hoga. best of luck.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i am first traded then start with $10 and that broker where i first trade offer 1:500 leverage and their minimum was 10 cents per pips and dont know how i win first trade 20 pips after that open 4 trade because of earn more but very soon i understood my fault and from that point after lossing my learning start more and more. That is the main problem with most of the newbies that they don't get sufficient knowledge required for trading and then they lose in forex trading. I also lost 25$ but that was also a bonus given by a broker but the problem with me was that there was no option of stop loss and take profit to be used on that bonus trading.

Member saqlain khan is on a distinguished road saqlain khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pehle din me maine eur/usd pair me trade kiya tha...mere hisab se har new trader ko issi pair me traing karni chahaiye...
    maien pehle trade me acha profit kamaya tha..uske baad kuch losses hue lekin over all maine market se acha khasa profit kamaya hua hai
    Quick reply to this message

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first real experiance was when i deposited 1$ in a micro account to check what is this forex thing i had no idea of anything about it i just bought a eur/jpy position and forgot about it and on next day when i logged in trading terminal net profit was above 100 pips than i was really excited and after that i become crazy about forex googled it and joined some very useful sites like ******** and forex factory learned a lot of things and still learning.

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first real experiance was when i deposited 1$ in a micro account to check what is this forex thing i had no idea of anything about it i just bought a eur/jpy position and forgot about it and on next day when i logged in trading terminal net profit was above 100 pips than i was really excited and after that i become crazy about forex googled it and joined some very useful sites like ******** and forex factory learned a lot of things and still learning.

Banned Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,963 Times in 4,605 Posts
    Today Market Anylisiss....
    Resistance points and Support points of market goes down.
    The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging Sell and get an enormous benefit
    So could the trading in Sell and get a huge profit.
    As this pair we know that .Big movement of every pair also because of news.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 276 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)