+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 276 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first real experiance was when i deposited 10$ in a micro account to check what is this forex thing i had no idea of anything about it i just bought a eur/jpy position and forgot about it and on next day when i logged in trading terminal net profit was above 100 pips than i was really excited and after that i become crazy about forex googled it and joined some very useful sites like ******** and forex factory learned a lot of things and still learning.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first day in real trading was very pleasing.I was afraid of losing after opening my first position in life.After opening trade, i was very excited.But i earned a profit of $3.I also withdrew it.My feeings on that day was undesirable.I thought that it is really easy to earn money in Forex.This overconfidence drawn me.I lost more than $300 within one month.I have also made profit, but first day profit is remember able.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first real experiance was when i deposited 1$ in a micro account to check what is this forex thing i had no idea of anything about it i just bought a eur/jpy position and forgot about it and on next day when i logged in trading terminal net profit was above 100 pips than i was really excited and after that i become crazy about forex googled it and joined some very useful sites forex factory learned a lot of things and still learning.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is not a wise decision. because you have to know about forex trading very well, how to trade and what is your strategy ? then you can trade in real account. so i advice you that firstly you can trade in demo account at least 3 months. then come to real account. because forex trade is so much risky business. ZJis din maine pehle din live account main trading ki thi mere sath bahut hi bariya experience hua, maine gold ke do lot liye itne main light chali gayi jab lighht aayi to mere 79 $ se 150 $ ho gaye thy utna progfit itni jaldi us ke bad kabi nahi hua.

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i was very very excited when i open a trade first time but i lost $2 atlast and this brake my heart and for sometime i close the terminal but again i trade and again loss another $3 and first time i lost all my initial deposit $10. but still don't give up Forex and now i am sometime in profit and learning it by heart. I think every trader got loss on the first time on real account. And i have also loss on first time on there. Because on the first time most of the trader thought this is very easy business for making big profit.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Inside the first day connected with my real account When i has been a lot indecision. When i thought which have When i considered the best selection? After one orders open once i experienced losing When i became a lot discouraged. Nevertheless and then I discovered my lacking along with contrelled myself that truly assisted me personally for you to conquer losing and make earnings in Forex.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine to bahi forex main sirf demo account main hi trading ki hai real account main to trading karne ka moqa mila hi nahi per main yakeen se keh sakta hu ki pehle di to her ek to itni excitement hoti hogi ki us excitment main agar aap ka loss ho rha hai to ghabrahat bhi sath ho jati hogi or agar bhagwan ki kirpa se profit ho rha ho to excitement main maza br jata hoga, jaldi hi main real account suru karne wala hu

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the first day of my real account I was so much indecision. I thougt that have I taken the right decision? After 2-3 orders when I faced the loss I became so much frustrated. But after that I found my lackings and contrelled myself that really helped me to overcome the loss and to make profit. real account me pehly din to me thora fear me tha ku k me ney soch rakha tha k main ney greed nhi karni is liye mai ney boaht dar k position open ke or kuch profit be earn kia but thoray dino bad acha profit ho gya tha but phir loss ho gay me apni greed ke waja sy apni investment kho betha

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I started trading in the forex with free capital provided by one brokers, the amount of $5. I managed to make about $15 in less than a month and because I trade by way of the scalping, but the capital it does not last long and eventually discharged due to hit margins call really !! I am partial to check out what this thing is the calculation of the Forex, if 1$ or more in my first real experience, I have no idea anything about it, euro/yen position has bought and forgot it the next day and when the trade and the station were really excited and after that reported net income above 100 pips in the exchange was crazy.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My no. factual trading was on marketiva $5 incentive. it was really awesome have. i had a -ve realise on the archetypical day but was able to tidy it to $15 in rightful 3 days or 4 . this kept me much teased and greedy , i went on with bigger lots in salutation to snatch the higher profits . but in the incoming 2 life the record was swiped inaccurate. it didn't weigh me advantageously as it's just a bonus. nonetheless i real mat what making money through Forex testament consider same kinda than doing those present trades there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 276 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)