+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 795 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 7944

Thread: Demo vs Real

Member VERO is an unknown quantity at this point VERO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are difference when we are trading on a demo account to trading on the original account on the demo account capital. we play can be said to fake accounts while on the original capital that we play too original so there must be a difference physiologist happens also

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    demo: demo wo account hota hai jis me hamen broker ki taraf se kuch amount mil jaati hai trading k lea ham us me tradin ker k apni practice achi ekrty hain
    real: real me hony wala profit ham withdraw ker skty hain araam se

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mbloo is on a distinguished road mbloo's Avatar
    Thanks
    demo rading s making sure that you trade through to icrease the level at which you are making your monyey while in real trading you have to make sure that you tarde witth the rel to increse your money.

Senior Member cutegirl is an unknown quantity at this point cutegirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    shuru main main demo prefer kero ge. new user ko sab say pehla demo acount main kaam kerna cheyaha yeh mara mutabak best option hai forex ko sekhna kay leya. aap yaha say forex achi tarha sekh sakta ho.

Member sheeba is on a distinguished road sheeba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aap bilkul theek kaih rahay ho kai jub humara account demo mai hota hai tu jo b humri startegy hoti hai trading ki bilkul theek ja rahay hotay hai or koi loss naie hota earn he karat hai but jaisay he hum real mai trading stat kartay hai tu bohat sa money haar jatay hai. mairay sath b 4 dafa aisa howa hai or mai nai apna sara money loss keya. but es ki aik he waja te fear or greedyness.

Senior Member advance will become famous soon enough advance will become famous soon enough advance's Avatar
    Thanks
    demo account and real account are different different. in the demo account money is not real but we get the trading experience that is useful in real account. if we are trading in the live account we can not understand the things of market.

Banned usman1985 is an unknown quantity at this point usman1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    many people when worked in demo account they can not use seriously and can not plan any stratgey to run demo because they can not get experience which required for trading that reason they fail in real

Senior Member shahbaz hussain is an unknown quantity at this point shahbaz hussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    Demo account is just for understanding the Forex market. What way Forex things are happening in the world. But the real account means where your real money invest. Where you can earn real money and withdraw money from brokers and banks.

Member Blackhat Hacker is an unknown quantity at this point Blackhat Hacker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well my brother demo is a account where we can practice before working with real account. demo account gives us the idea how to work in real market and help us to better understand the strategies and plans of forex business. we don't have no fear of money loss in demo account because it's free of any cost so fear is zero percent. demo account is recommended to all newbie. It's really very helpful.

Senior Member dvbgsm is an unknown quantity at this point dvbgsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    you can do what I did in my beginning, I opened both demo and real accounts so I tested them both , I lost my bonus in demo account but I restarted again and again after practising on demo account

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 795 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)