+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 283 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap ab tak kitne $ har chuke ho?

Banned jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,368 Times in 5,360 Posts
    every body when enter in the trading if start trading with the low experience then lose the money in the trading if your good experience and good learning then earning the good money in the trading so start trading with the great learning then gain the good profit in the trading so trading is so good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to jhoradpak For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-01-27), amirjaved (2018-01-27), azharahmad (2018-01-29), bali351 (2018-01-29), billyboy00007 (2018-01-28), danish555 (2018-01-26), Forexcoolgirl (2018-01-29), FOREXMAN (2018-01-30), ghaffar500 (2018-01-27), hmforex (2018-01-30), incomejobs (2018-01-28), israr2017 (2018-01-28), jobless (2018-01-30), MARandhawa (2018-01-28), naveedbwn (2018-02-25), Nirzana (2018-01-29), punjabpolice (2018-01-27), sarfraz786 (2018-01-26)

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've lost a lot and when I'm new in this case then I'm not much knowledge about this
    so I've lost a lot there except with time spent here now better and I can do better trading
    and the average loss is now very less not before butt does not end
    so we must be tried us to work best here

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro I agree with you and this will be the best for us to avoid the loss
    and we must get knowledge about this and firstly I lost a lot and it will be very
    bad for us because when we are new in this we have never experienced much and the losses
    are many and at the beginning of two months I lost all my capital and did not get any profit

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhey Forex Trading Kartey Hue 4 has gone on to become a foreign currency trading company
    and has been able to save $ 1000 and I would have lost $ 1000 and I did not have enough money
    to buy my friend's name but I did not know how much money my money was. The main reason
    for this was that he was able to give $ 300 a lot of money for his job. I did not want
    to send a ticket to the Forex market but it was my first time here.

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new to Forex. I trade here for three months. But I have lost huge capital in Forex.
    I have lost over $ 300. In Forex losses are very common. All traders make a loss,
    but I lost a lot in a short time because I was very greedy. I can not control my greed and my emotions.
    If I have controlled my greed, I will get a large sum of money from Forex. Be careful.
    Do not lose money like me.

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I lost a lot but after that I recover everything in just one year. If a trader remains
    firm with his trading then sooner or later he will recover all his losses I believe this
    and many seniors get success with the same approach. So start thinking
    about these parameters and stop worrying about losing.

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I start trading forex, I have lost $ 350. After that some time I make a loss,
    some time generate profits. But the average calculation, I'm a little profit despite loss.
    So, there is no final calculation now to make a loss.
    I take some interesting benefits every month and keep my debt.

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss and profit in forex is a common thing. The most important thing is what
    we have to do to get everything still under control. Do not try to invest your money in
    a business like this if you do not have the answer. Risk management is a must to survive.
    Knowing your money, managing it and trying to benefit from it by prioritizing your losses is key to surviving.
    Not everyone is destined to be a merchant. But I have confidence if we learn, practice,
    and never give up we will get everything we want. Not only successful but also money from the forex market.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have lost about $ 120 in Forex. Last night I lost $ 98 which made me very disappointed.
    Loss is a very common word in Forex, but it is very difficult to control our emotions after making a loss.
    I have also made a profit. In Forex, capital is not mine. I have earned money by writing posts.
    So basically I have not lost money. So I will not be disappointed in the future after a loss.
    I think trading in Forex is enough for me.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai maine to loss kafi jayda yaha par kar diya hai, lekin trading mein thoda kamjor bhi hoon bhai, yaha par koshish yehi kar raha hoon ki loss ko recover karu bhai aur iske liye trading thoda acha karna sikh raha hoon bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

tradetiger (2017-12-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 283 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)