+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 283 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 2829

Thread: Aap ab tak kitne $ har chuke ho?

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Aap ki progress bohot achee rahee aap nain bohot jaldee say apna loos recover kia. Aksar traders jo aik barr los main chaly jaty hain us ka liye apna pesa recover mushkil ho jata hay aur recover karny kay chaker main wo aur bhi nuqsaan karty hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my trading period in a live account, I have lost a few dollars but I have made more than I lost. I have lost up to $300 but I have made profits of up to $700 on one of my trading accounts that I recently opened. On that account, I trade with a high risk and big lot size.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned s.akhtar is on a distinguished road s.akhtar's Avatar
    Thanks
    i just losses too many dollar in this market but i can't write down the amount because i am a forex student so i need to be learn it very well if i nothing too lose in this sector my view i am not become a good and professional trader in forex .so i am waiting for a good future and working hard and Allah may bless all of us.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Aap ab tak kitne $ har chuke ho?

har Insaan forex me kuch na kuch har chuka hai, chalo iske baat par discussion karte hain.
    main to sahi baat ha ab tak es main apni koi bhi investment nahi ki ha main to sab bonus se he investing kar raha houn or us se he profit kama raha houn or mere khiyal main ager mere loss ko ikatha kiya jaye to mere koi 1000 usd k qreeb loss ho chuka ha mugh ko

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Till today I have lost almost $400 but I am not sad on this loss because this loss had given me the lesson of earning profit. After losing this amount I have learned the actual trading. After losing this amount I have earned almost $340 so my net loss is $60 now. I am so hopeful that one day I will be in net profit.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    This risk and reward ratio may work when market is moving in spikes and hap hazard. As the price may reverse after going 40 pips opposite to your order and hits your TP. So this makes a positive trade instead of negative which would be at 30 pips SL

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    loss is part of the forex trading..u must have good risk management and also money management..as u loss 12.5$ that means..u should learn more ...and u should also count ur loss ..so that u can know how much u know about forex ..this will improve ur knowledge and trading skill

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i had made profit of 15$ ....on first day of real trading acount but after this.. i made huge loss..i found many miistkes in my trading and now m doin better than previous

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    abhi tak mein 70$ haar chuka hu ..kyun ki SL ka sahi istemaal na karne par mera saara amount loss ho gaya..but now i am learning more and more...and practicing in demo now a days

Banned chetan will become famous soon enough chetan will become famous soon enough chetan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not complete and there is lot to learn, today itself when i was little careless after opening long positions and when checked back my account balance was lost, there were two mistakes i learnt on my side, not setting stop loss and not concentrating on market while my positions were open.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 283 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)