+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 283 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap ab tak kitne $ har chuke ho?

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have almost $ 250 + in my first week number of genuine commercial lost. But read I helped a lot within months for Prime even if I could change (er, me and make a more flexible trade and plan a good millimeters. I think it's also an experience every trader who started trading forex, it would experience a loss. because I also start to lose my money. time I use $ 20 for my initial trade. I had lost all my money in the trade. but of course it's a very good lesson for me, because after all I started trading with minimal skills and knowledge. so it still takes a long learning process for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    understanding method must have knowledge inside the buy and sell. plenty of new traders lose cash, and also this certainly sensible factor. In this article he will probably end up being determined to further improve their particular expertise and also self-control inside buying and selling. we could it is worth it to find an proper buy and sell methods together with supervision preparations to gain profits it truly is at the same time regarding understanding forex trading, it could have lost most of that is to be located. also dealers who will be professionals inside the buy and sell, at times furthermore continue to knowledge any damage. due to the fact Used to do drop it is . a part of an excellent understanding method.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    concerning displaced just about $300 at my initially weeks around serious stock trading. but it surely includes made it simpler for people considerably in the last few months when i may possibly switch this aggressiveness plus generate a extra bendable stock trading system which includes a fine MM. start main jab main nme forex trading start ki thi us time 100$ se 200$ tak loss hoa kiun k us time itna ziada knowledge ni tha.aur experince bhi ni tha.phr jese jese expericne hota gya phr loss bhot kam hoa.aur aj kal bhot kuch sekh chuka hon

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I started with just 10 and in 2 or 3 days i made some consecutive profit which reach my principal to 31.but as i was a newbie it drove me to over confidence.I started to over trade and in just one night i lost all of my principal.But it helped me to understand my fault.so that doesn't matter.I think this will help me in future trading. the very best issue that happened to firmly me in forex trading may be that i even have not lost any cash to date. though i even have created very little profits since the time i even have been trading except it is higher than loosing cash. thus i even have not lost any cash nonetheless and that i look forward to firmly keep a similar manner.

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like that I should get more and more decent cash from the currency trading but many periods I see that if I will not be the effective investor then I will reduce the cash but I do not want so my next phase is to begin the vengeance from the industry. well abhi tak to mai to loss mai hoon but abhi tak mai ne etny $ loss nahi key q k abhi mai new hoon aur abhi mai sirf posting bonus se he trading karta hoon to esi liye abhi mai ne etna zeyada loss nahi kia.abhi tak i think mujhy sirf 10$ tak loss hua hai aur ye bhi meri apni ghalti ki waja se q k mai ne stop loss nahi lagaya tha.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ne jab se forex market men trading start ki hain main many time is men loss kha chuka hon or mujhy is ka pora pata nai hai k wo kitny thy but main is se zyada is se earn bhi ker chuka hon mery khyal men 300 se 400$ tak loss ho chuka hai. Mein abi new trader hou phir bi mein i month mein 220$ loss ker chuka hou ab mein achi forex strategy use kerou ga meri loss honay ka bara karan meri little capital tha jis kay karan mujay loss hua mein next apni previous mistakes ko repeat nahi kerou ga

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before being continuous profit maker, i have lost almost $3000 in three of my account! there were three reason behind mind loss : 1) i wasn't sticky to my money management plan 2) over scalping mentality 3) holding loss trade. finally i had recovered my error and loss also. now i am making 5-6% profit of my total capital and i am happy with this! actually success depends on dedication. so newbies be dedicated to this business, believe me.. you will win soon!

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    here is nno limit for loss and profit so we can not imagine how can we got profit and how much can we loss siowe should must be seious with t5his and will must be good and we can be able to got much knowledge for less the loss i score squandered virtually $300 in my oldest few weeks in genuine trading . but it has helped me a lot in the previous few months as i could commute my aggressiveness and variety a author pliant trading design with a virtuous MM.

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Errors are characteristics of individual but it is sensible that you enhanced and discovered from your mistakes, luckily i did not create any reduction so far it is going to be around two several weeks and my investment is still unchanged and i removed few periods already, yeh it is extra investment just. may nay abb tak bhohot sara loss kia hay, ye mera pehlay month hay trading career kay jiss may abhi tak mera account stable hay aur may profit bhi ker raha hoon. Nae to last 10 months say mjhe kafi loss ho chuka hay.

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i already lost here much and when i am new in this then i have not much knowledge about this so i have lost much in there butt with the time spent in this i am now better and i can do better trade and the average of loss is now very less instead before butt not end so we should be tried our to work best here dear firend mien es platforum per new ho aur abhi tak tu mien ne koi khas trade nahi ki hai mien apna fouces kar raha ho kyun k muje ye fear hota hai k mien kahoi apni investment ko loss na kar betho so finallly mien es ko survive karne k lie mien apne ander skill born kar raha ho aur sath sath mareket ko analysis karna sekh raha ho ta k mien market mien bhi survive kar sako.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 283 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)