+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: EA Builder (EA Builder) Indicators

Member ahmedmostafaelsayedbaker is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedmostafaelsayedbaker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    विशेषज्ञ सलाहकार व्यापार में बहुत मददगार होते हैं, लेकिन आपको समाचार के समय और जब प्रसार में परिवर्तन होता है, जहां यह खतरनाक होता है, सावधान रहना चाहिए। साथ ही, आपको हमेशा एक मजबूत दलाल चुनना चाहिए। इस अद्भुत मंच के लिए धन्यवाद

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ahmedmostafaelsayedbaker For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member ahmedmostafaelsayedbaker is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedmostafaelsayedbaker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Expert advisors are very helpful in trading, but you must be careful at the time of news and when the spread changes, where it is dangerous. Also, you should always choose a strong broker. Thank you for this wonderful forum

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ahmedmostafaelsayedbaker For This Useful Post:

elsayedahmed23 (2022-05-12), Unregistered (2)

Junior Member Host is an unknown quantity at this point Host's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ha yer
    This Wahhh awaited forumers here, in order to be able to make EA with their respective flagship indicators. Good job for you, thank you for your contribution to this forum. This forum needs more great people like you. With this EA later we can make EA from how many indicators Om? because I see in the trading strategy thread usually friends use 3 or 4 indicator at once so. I also usually make EA from cheat strategy in that thread. ha ha.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Host For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    dear technical trade mian hamn zaroori hamsh asupport and resistance ko use karna chyay and is say trade ko karna chyay so hamsha povit point ko be find kar lana chyayand is k hasab say apna entery ko lagan chayy so hamn ak interaday trade k liyay sabi chizan ko janna kafi zaroroi hota ha

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02), Unregistered (3)

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the indicators look good when doing a backtest on mt4 but in the real market it sucks! Most of them repainted and gave an error signal and missed the market. The best indicator is price action, know how it works or breath to use it effectively. This is the only main indicator so far. But you can use one or two other indicators to confirm before you trigger your trade.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to not admin For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also use moving averages and watch charts for 2 hours from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. I then draw a line crossing the highest close and the line crossing the lowest close on the 5 minute chart. If I get a break above or below I check the hour chart to see what I and MacD do. It seems to work for 15 to 20 pips 7 out of 10 times. I also want to see 3 closes or 3 closes on the 5 minute chart to help confirm the direction. only the CCI indicator with three moving averages. I wouldn't say it's perfect, the graph only shows when the indicator works, but there are actually a number of times when the indicator doesn't, usually with low volatility and a ranged market.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vacation For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also downloaded and I hope to show results for our main trades. The main problem is I need to try it first and then if I am happy I will try real trading but first I am waiting to open a market like you. but I can't believe what you mean. There are many indicaotor that cannot give 100% trading signals. So it's not true that it can give a good trading signal.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to setia For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you very much for the indicator, although I do not trade with the indicator but I will give this trail. I will demo trading it to see how it works. Thank you Hopefully pip is always with us, I have read this and have implied all the conditions mentioned in my own chart settings so I don't need a template. I have searched but really, I cannot find one trade in two days that can follow the rules there in several currency pairs. Has anyone tried it? Which currency pairs and time frames are used?

16. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to goyang For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe that is a new indicator for me. no problem every new and modern invention will make our trade more successful. I tried this indicator immediately. Any body has the results of this indicator after use. Because without any results, we cannot trust any indicators. so if anyone gets a pip through this indicator or is successful in finding the right way of market trends, you must share with us.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to solihun For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,323 Times in 20,098 Posts
    This Wahhh awaited forumers here, in order to be able to make EA with their respective flagship indicators. Good job for you, thank you for your contribution to this forum. This forum needs more great people like you. With this EA later we can make EA from how many indicators Om? because I see in the trading strategy thread usually friends use 3 or 4 indicator at once so. I also usually make EA from cheat strategy in that thread. ha ha.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SA148P For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast