+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: EA Builder (EA Builder) Indicators

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cilor View Post
    This indicator I made, was the idea of ​​my teacher. After I observed .., it was quite useful also ..., especially for traders who do not understand to make EA .., but have enough knowledge and experience in the world of trading.

This indicator will automatically create an EA based on standard indicators of MT4 or any custom indicators that the output variables can take.

Usefulness of making this EA is we can direct BT trading strategy in this forum forex indian without the need to have basic in MQL programming on MT4.

This indicator consists of 2 pieces of indicators namely Cobi1.ex4 and Cobi.ex4. The function of Cobi1.ex4 is to copy the Close.bmp, Restore.bmp and Turn.bmp images from the \ MQL4 \ Include \ Controls \ res folder to the MQL4 \ Indicators \ folder. And this is only used once .., so agan do not need dizzy looking Close.bmp, Restore.bmp and Turn.bmp above and copy it manually to the Indicators folder.

While Cobi.ex4 is the main indicator that will make EA from some indicator that you want. For further explanation .., will be discussed in the next post.
    Hopefully useful.

Cobi.ex4
    Cobi1.ex4
    This Wahhh awaited forumers here, in order to be able to make EA with their respective flagship indicators. Good job for you, thank you for your contribution to this forum. This forum needs more great people like you. With this EA later we can make EA from how many indicators Om? because I see in the trading strategy thread usually friends use 3 or 4 indicator at once so. I also usually make EA from cheat strategy in that thread. ha ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

EA Builder (EA Builder) Indicators

This indicator I made, was the idea of ​​my teacher. After I observed .., it was quite useful also ..., especially for traders who do not understand to make EA .., but have enough knowledge and experience in the world of trading.

This indicator will automatically create an EA based on standard indicators of MT4 or any custom indicators that the output variables can take.

Usefulness of making this EA is we can direct BT trading strategy in this forum forex indian without the need to have basic in MQL programming on MT4.

This indicator consists of 2 pieces of indicators namely Cobi1.ex4 and Cobi.ex4. The function of Cobi1.ex4 is to copy the Close.bmp, Restore.bmp and Turn.bmp images from the \ MQL4 \ Include \ Controls \ res folder to the MQL4 \ Indicators \ folder. And this is only used once .., so agan do not need dizzy looking Close.bmp, Restore.bmp and Turn.bmp above and copy it manually to the Indicators folder.

While Cobi.ex4 is the main indicator that will make EA from some indicator that you want. For further explanation .., will be discussed in the next post.
    Hopefully useful.

Cobi.ex4
    Cobi1.ex4

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cilor For This Useful Post:

fast and (2018-02-28), salih (2018-02-28), trump (2018-02-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2