+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: EA Double Rebound Technique 100% Profit

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robots only do what has been designed by humans, robots only detect all Human Development and do something (buy / sell) based on the detection of indicators, also sensitive to very strong indicator signals, but robots do not have a psychological effect on market movements. and I avoid using robots because it will weaken the meaningful analysis we have. so I want to use the manual method for trading because our manual can be left waiting for now

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never done a forex trading robot. I use independent analysis to trade forex. because it's a robot so I can't analyze it properly. and some time I use a forex robot. I have tried many robots. but really say that robots are no better for forex trading. it takes a lot of trades automatically that we don't want. and cause a lot of losses

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I started to produce more than I produced in my work and I still produced more. Believe me, this forex robot is the best available and no matter how many times the robot economy will make money. I highly recommend. and The most famous to date is fapturbo, but I have no practical experience personally with that. I only heard about it from some good traders only under certain market conditions specified in it. But overall the merchant community does not recommend using robots.

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some robots are worth buying. Especially if you have enough money to invest in forex and buy vps. Because to run a robot needs to run your comp all day all night .... and There are real forex robots, which greatly simplifies negotiations, but many of them do not fulfill their promises.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This robot might be worthy of you to try, as long as you obey the rules and will definitely produce good discipline for you ,, so you have already tried it. can you post your test results? I just downloaded it, and am willing to try it on a demo. What settings do you use?

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no time robots will trade like humans, we can use it if we don't have time to trade but we have to do a lot of research on the robots we want to use, maybe for those who have used robots and profitably they can tell us what robots they are use and generate profits and I have used several robots and they really have never given me an advantage, maybe sometimes it's gone.

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many EAs on the market that have the same nature or some changes in them. I do not recommend beginners to start trading with EA. and actually maybe I will trade using a robot when it is proven to be 100% profitable but so far I have never heard of a robotic system that is 100% fortunate also I am still more comfortable using manual trading because I really like manual trading.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Automatic trading is not profitable in forex, there are also many opportunities in trading robots and I support getting manual trading on forex which is the best thing to take advantage of there. and I am really confused about this automated trading, is there software like a robot that can really help us to trade when we install it on our computer, I have searched for the software but haven't found anyone before why some people say they really exists online when I can't find it.

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we use a robot or EA to trade it is very effective, that's because, robots only work by arrangement, and they are always disciplined by the rules of regulation by the owner, but, as we know, at that time the price movements are very good, EA is not always can get good transactions, so don't surprices if you release a news, you get a loss with a robot.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading manually and automatically is equally risky to get an MC. both still have that risk. so when we talk if the robot will make a trading account we get an MC, in manual conditions, we still get that condition. Yup, you are right after seeing the system to respond to MT4, at least we will try a combination with money management.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast