+ Reply to Thread
Page 590 of 4708 FirstFirst ... 90 490 540 580 588 589 590 591 592 600 640 690 1090 1590 ... LastLast
Results 5,891 to 5,900 of 47078

Thread: Eur/Aud

Banned Chak120 has a brilliant future Chak120 has a brilliant future Chak120 has a brilliant future Chak120 has a brilliant future Chak120 has a brilliant future Chak120 has a brilliant future Chak120 has a brilliant future Chak120 has a brilliant future Chak120 has a brilliant future Chak120 has a brilliant future Chak120 has a brilliant future Chak120's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 1,251 Posts
    Market position today =Sell

Ajj market me resistance or support nechay janay ka bata rahay hain

Or kuch acha indicator or technical analysis be es bat ki confirmation day raha hain k ajj market selling me jay gi

Ajj selling trend ko follow karne me faida hai

--- Update ---

Or kuch acha indicator or technical analysis be es bat ki confirmation day raha hain k ajj market selling me jay gi

--- Update ---

--- Update ---

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chak120 For This Useful Post:

Apple99 (2020-09-11)

Highly Reputed Member Locky has a reputation beyond repute Locky has a reputation beyond repute Locky has a reputation beyond repute Locky has a reputation beyond repute Locky has a reputation beyond repute Locky has a reputation beyond repute Locky has a reputation beyond repute Locky has a reputation beyond repute Locky has a reputation beyond repute Locky has a reputation beyond repute Locky has a reputation beyond repute Locky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,834 Times in 12,082 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    Forex is a tree of money.
    Forex forum is the good forum in the world. It provide us facility to earn good profit by trading on it.
    I have also use this forum for invest money and make trading to earn good profit.
    I have used to indicators RSI and Zigzag for signal of trading then I have made trading and earn good profit.
    Note:Always Follow the making experienced with others having great knowledge about trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member riazf is just really nice riazf is just really nice riazf is just really nice riazf is just really nice riazf is just really nice riazf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I Sure Today Market trend: goes to : sell

See Market Current prices and Market previous prices market ke ziadah chances down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Market Resistance and Market Support points bhi market ka bearish hony ka symbol day rahy hain

I sure that hum ko sell main trading kar dani chahye, thanks

5. The Following User Says Thank You to riazf For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Karina has a reputation beyond repute Karina has a reputation beyond repute Karina has a reputation beyond repute Karina has a reputation beyond repute Karina has a reputation beyond repute Karina has a reputation beyond repute Karina has a reputation beyond repute Karina has a reputation beyond repute Karina has a reputation beyond repute Karina has a reputation beyond repute Karina has a reputation beyond repute Karina's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,521 Times in 2,926 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello members of this honorable forum. The pair is trading in a downward direction below the moving average lines on a daily, 4 hour and 1 hour chart.
    Now, the price will correct back to a higher level after the price received support from this level. Thus the price is considered to be bought in the near term
    As for the preferred selling levels in the near term, they are as follows
    Selling when the price reaches moving lines and the emergence of price action. The price of the pair is still under negative pressure again, and this is a continuation to its downward wave at the end of last week after negative news on the dollar, as we find that the price is currently moving in a downward wave in a fluctuating manner due to the form of price pressure On the quarter hour frame, in addition to that, the price is close to ending a pre-emptive harmonic pattern on which the bat is drawn on the chart attached to the analysis, where I expect the pair to reach at the end of the session today to the potential reversal zone. My advice to you is to respect the management of capital and place a stop loss order

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Karina For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (4)

Senior Member Waseem348 is a splendid one to behold Waseem348 is a splendid one to behold Waseem348 is a splendid one to behold Waseem348 is a splendid one to behold Waseem348 is a splendid one to behold Waseem348 is a splendid one to behold Waseem348 is a splendid one to behold Waseem348 is a splendid one to behold Waseem348's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    price is moving inside a price triangle below the moving average, and we advised us to buy or sell after the price exits the triangle.
    Now the price triangle has been breached up, and the moveovers have also been breached again, but the price is moving in a sideways move on the 4 hour chart.
    Consequently, we have a buying opportunity that is close to completion in case the price rises and breaks the top that is currently formed on the 4-hour chart.
    You can buy towards the current resistance. I hope you benefit from my analysis

Trusted Member Asadjaved has a reputation beyond repute Asadjaved has a reputation beyond repute Asadjaved has a reputation beyond repute Asadjaved has a reputation beyond repute Asadjaved has a reputation beyond repute Asadjaved has a reputation beyond repute Asadjaved has a reputation beyond repute Asadjaved has a reputation beyond repute Asadjaved has a reputation beyond repute Asadjaved has a reputation beyond repute Asadjaved has a reputation beyond repute Asadjaved's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,294 Times in 5,569 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello Trader !

aaj ke din markeet main bari tezi hai jis ke pass

bonus ziyada hai wo trader "Sell" ker sakta hai q ke

markeet is waqt ziyada oper ja chuky hai mery khayal

main "Sell" strong hai aur selling se good profit ho

sakta hai. Thanks

Senior Member Waseem348 is a splendid one to behold Waseem348 is a splendid one to behold Waseem348 is a splendid one to behold Waseem348 is a splendid one to behold Waseem348 is a splendid one to behold Waseem348 is a splendid one to behold Waseem348 is a splendid one to behold Waseem348 is a splendid one to behold Waseem348's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    price is moving inside a price triangle below the moving average, and we advised us to buy or sell after the price exits the triangle.
    Now the price triangle has been breached up, and the moveovers have also been breached again, but the price is moving in a sideways move on the 4 hour chart.
    Consequently, we have a buying opportunity that is close to completion in case the price rises and breaks the top that is currently formed on the 4-hour chart.
    You can buy towards the current resistance. I hope you benefit from my analysis

Senior Member SabaFx has a reputation beyond repute SabaFx has a reputation beyond repute SabaFx has a reputation beyond repute SabaFx has a reputation beyond repute SabaFx has a reputation beyond repute SabaFx has a reputation beyond repute SabaFx has a reputation beyond repute SabaFx has a reputation beyond repute SabaFx has a reputation beyond repute SabaFx has a reputation beyond repute SabaFx has a reputation beyond repute SabaFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,652 Times in 2,251 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello members of this honorable forum. The pair is trading in a downward direction below the moving average lines on a daily, 4 hour and 1 hour chart.
    Now, the price will correct back to a higher level after the price received support from this level. Thus the price is considered to be bought in the near term
    As for the preferred selling levels in the near term, they are as follows
    Selling when the price reaches moving lines and the emergence of price action. The price of the pair is still under negative pressure again, and this is a continuation to its downward wave at the end of last week after negative news on the dollar, as we find that the price is currently moving in a downward wave in a fluctuating manner due to the form of price pressure On the quarter hour frame, in addition to that, the price is close to ending a pre-emptive harmonic pattern on which the bat is drawn on the chart attached to the analysis, where I expect the pair to reach at the end of the session today to the potential reversal zone. My advice to you is to respect the management of capital and place a stop loss order

Senior Member masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,660 Times in 2,113 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    euraud pair kafi strongly neeche geere ja raha hai..isne last kuch dino ki candles se lagatar neeche banayi hai..

1.3260 ke paas iska 1 kafi strong support hai...is value tak aake ye thdoa stable ho jana chahiye..
    mere khayal se agar ye kuch time tak yaha ope rukta hai to fir iski yaah seb uying banti haui

Banned Neon has a reputation beyond repute Neon has a reputation beyond repute Neon has a reputation beyond repute Neon has a reputation beyond repute Neon has a reputation beyond repute Neon has a reputation beyond repute Neon has a reputation beyond repute Neon has a reputation beyond repute Neon has a reputation beyond repute Neon has a reputation beyond repute Neon has a reputation beyond repute Neon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,539 Times in 4,796 Posts
    euroaud pair ka thode dino se down trend chal raah tha lekin ab ye stable hoke sideways me chal raha hai
    1.3150 ke paas iska 1 bahut strong support lag raha hai..
    i think isko 1.3190 ke pas se buy karke 1.3300 tak sell kiya ja sakta hai...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 590 of 4708 FirstFirst ... 90 490 540 580 588 589 590 591 592 600 640 690 1090 1590 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)